Starcraft Parts

fshngho

Lieutenant
I had been pondering this for a while.
Keep in mind we have a host in IBoats, so nothing will be offered, sold, traded, etc that can be acquired by shopping IBoats.
This is simply a place to help a fellow Starcraft enthusiast in their effort to rebuild a boat.
If you have something to sell, the send it PM, not on here. Keep in mind you wil have to deal with shipping since we are a growing community and only God knows who will help you.:rolleyes:

I am happy to start:
Cabin for 61 Starchief, w/s and trim (yes-whole top)
HPIM1723.jpg
[/IMG]
Side Rails for Starchief

Bow/stern light for 61 Starchief
Bow / Stern lights 71 Offshore
End Caps for side rails ( 2 pair)
Steering wheel assmbly

dozerII

Admiral
Re: Starcraft Parts

Thats a great idea there fsh. I am sure there are a boatload (couldn't resist) of parts out there that may be of use to one of us.
Glen

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

This is a grrrreat idea. Every effort should be made to be respectful of our gracious host. :D

Allow me to contribute with transom end caps. PM me for more info. I might be able to get ahold of this guy.

Attachments

• Starcraft Transom Cap-2.JPG
    Starcraft Transom Cap-2.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 14
  • Starcraft Transom Cap-1.JPG
    Starcraft Transom Cap-1.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Starcraft Transom Cap-3.JPG
    Starcraft Transom Cap-3.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 2
  • INSIDE DIMENSIONS.jpg
    INSIDE DIMENSIONS.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

OEM seats from 1974.
Non OEM hand rails. Stainless steel 1.125 OD 24" ctc mounting.

Items are gone.

ducky12

Cadet

I had been pondering this for a while.
Keep in mind we have a host in IBoats, so nothing will be offered, sold, traded, etc that can be acquired by shopping IBoats.
This is simply a place to help a fellow Starcraft enthusiast in their effort to rebuild a boat.
If you have something to sell, the send it PM, not on here. Keep in mind you wil have to deal with shipping since we are a growing community and only God knows who will help you.:rolleyes:

I am happy to start:
Cabin for 61 Starchief, w/s and trim (yes-whole top)
HPIM1723.jpg
[/IMG]
Side Rails for Starchief

Bow/stern light for 61 Starchief
Bow / Stern lights 71 Offshore
End Caps for side rails ( 2 pair)
Steering wheel assmbly

Fshngho,

ALSO:
(Your private message box is full and you cannot accept any new PMs till you delete some)

Last edited:

fshngho

Lieutenant

Ducky, I may have what you want. I have to go to my daughters to look in the shed. I will let you know soon my friend.

mdMGK

Recruit

This is a grrrreat idea. Every effort should be made to be respectful of our gracious host. :D

Allow me to contribute with transom end caps. PM me for more info. I might be able to get ahold of this guy.

I am interested in these caps, unfortunately i will have to have the inside measurements. I am restoring a 1979 21 ft Star craft.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I am interested in these caps, unfortunately i will have to have the inside measurements. I am restoring a 1979 21 ft Star craft.

Send Michael a PM.

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I recently added another picture to my original post that has the inside dimensions. PM me if you need more details.

modeler614

Recruit
1968 Starcraft Islander 21' canopy for sale

1968 Starcraft Islander 21' canopy for sale

I have a canopy with side and back curtains for a 1968 Starcraft Islander 21'. The canopy is a bit faded but still intact and working. The bows are intact and included as well. The whole thing resides in Turner, Oregon. Not as good as new, but you'll easily get a 2-3+ years out of it. PM for details.

Greg

1302657196.jpg

1302657197.jpg

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Re: 1968 Starcraft Islander 21' canopy for sale

:):):)

KellyC

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I have sent him a pm and have not heard back from him. That thing should fit on my Islander quit well but he is not answering me:(. Will try again.

heyyou325

Chief Petty Officer

Michael, I pm ed you about those transom ends. If they are still available. Thanks.

MACHINE

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I will have some part also ,, stern light , those "steps" , splash well , and I know you guys are going to bash me for this ,,, I threw away the steering wheel and cables ..... I never would have thought you guys could have used that , pay the shipping and you can have it ..

vettenuts

Seaman

I just donated my 1965 Bahama but kept a few parts including steps, "Starcraft" insignia, transom caps and bow cap. I let the rest of the parts go.