You know I had to.

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: You know I had to.

Originally posted by NOSLEEP:<br /> And we'll come down their and kick your a$$es. :p
And make it during the winter so you can give me some tips on pulling those huge pike through the ice ;)

NOSLEEP

Commander

Dont miss the final, Canada plays Finland right<br />now for the World cup of hockey. Its a tie game<br />so far nearing the end of the first period.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Olympic Gold!<br />World Cup Hockey!<br /><br />Who's # 1 in Hockey! :D GO CANADA.

brother chris

Commander

I was going to post a new post for this, but what the heck. <br />GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!<br /><br />THE BEST IN THE WORLD....AGAIN. YEAH!!!!!

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Who won the "Real Game of Hockey " at the Olympics??<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I am a Florida cracker.I grew up giggin frogs and fixing outboards and airboats.I used to play football with the niegborhood kids in a field that was under water durring the summer...That did not stop us in the summer. I heard of hockey from some of my school mates (when I could make-out what they were saying--They sure talked funny).<br />You probably grew up playing hockey on all that hard water y'all have up there. What else was there to do? -- Can't go giggin or fishin, and you have to be gron up before they'd let you drag one-o-those fishin houses out on the frozen water with a car.<br />So you probably played and followed the sport of hockey all your life? Just a wild guess.<br />We have a relatively new hockey team down here in the swamps. They call themselves the "Everblades". I do not follow thier progress much, but from what I've heard, y'all best bone-up on yer giggin tactics. But seriouslly tho, watch out for them. They are getting VERY good, and it just wouldn't look right if a bunch of Swamp-monkeys take Calgary....Not that I could care,because most of Everblades' players are from the great white north anyhow. They interviewed one last season, and I think he said, "next year,we gonnna win the cup, ehh".

brother chris

Commander

I have bragging rights to this topic as I am Canadian. <br />Born in Canada, raised in Canada. <br />We have won the ladies and mens gold for hockey, and now the World Cup of Hockey.<br />We are the champions of the world for hockey, hands down. :D <br /><br />Thanks for coming out. ;)

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Yep, the real game. Not the one where they all dress up in stuffed fancy dress outfits and hard hats.<br />The game where you put on runners, short shorts and a T shirt, and go for it. :p :p <br />That could lead to the subject on how we dress for our fotty games too.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip