Yankee or Dixie?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Yankee or Dixie?

61% Dixie and 100% Texas American.

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

45% yankee, it came uo with "common in the Great Lakes" quite a few times, so it's at least partly accurate. It even said Michigan once.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

39% (Yankee). A definitive Yankee.<br /><br />By G-D, it said Milwaukee for rummage sale!!! I thought Ebay was a rummage sale!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I don't need no stinkin quiz..<br /><br />100% restless Florida native... "Cracker" would also be acceptable...

D

DJ

49% Yankee. :mad: <br /><br />Not bad, actually, with a father from the UP of Michigan (raised in MI) and a mother from South Georgia.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

63% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!<br /><br />On the toilet paper on the house, I always called it "wrapping a house". Wasnt an option on the test.<br /><br />Ken

D

DJ

One more question?<br /><br />1. Do you "carry" your car in for repair or drive/tow it?

fireship1

Chief Petty Officer

48% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. I grew up in New Jersey and I live right near Manhattan, NY. I guess i'm right where I belong. ;)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I did a test on this site. I checked all of the awnsers till they all leaned to the south. The site said I was 45% yankee?! I guess it was my inability to make a decision. :)

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

44% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category.<br /><br />The score surprised me, since most of my answers were considered northern responses.

LadyFish

Admiral

60% (Dixie). Barely into the Dixie category....but I'm stil learnin. :p

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

All ya' gotta do LF is put a few more cars up on blocks in the front yard, get a few more hounds under the porch, fill the back end of the truck up with aluminum cans.....oh yeah....ya' need a frig sittin' out in the yard to......and don't mow the grass for a month or four.....that otta git ya' over the 85% mark any who...... :D :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

LMAO @ OBJ .. <br /><br />41% yankee .. hmmm .. that sounds really stupid.. like some hick made this thing up .. <br /><br />If I'm 41% yankee .. what the he|| is the other 59% ?? ... :confused: <br /><br />must be new math <br />-or- <br />I'm just dumb as a box of saltines...

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

52% Dixie here. I was so surprised! Oh well, I still have alot to learn.<br />Bassy

Twidget

Commander

60% Dixie. I still havent figured out how a few of them were 'great lakes area' answers. I've never been close to the great lakes. :) <br /><br />Barlow, you left yourself so wide open on that, I cant take the shot. :D :p

McGR

Senior Chief Petty Officer

43% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category. Whatever that means... <br /><br />Well You All... I guess I'll just have to take off my gym shoes, take a pop out of the grocery bag and sit back and think about this.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Twidget:<br /> Barlow, you left yourself so wide open on that, I cant take the shot. :D :p
yea, I figured I did but, let the truth be known.. its ok - I can take it. :D

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

70% Dixie....<br /><br /><br />Ya'll save your Dixie cups, the South will rise again....<br /><br />"American by birth, Southern by Grace of God"