Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

silenscurator

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Wireless Keyboard & Mouse

About the only real problems is that when you run out of juice in the batteries, your cooked until you get some more...and that can be a problem if you're in the middle of a game....

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

How am I supposed to go fishing without proper supervision for everything from operating the boat to bait selection?
Look at it this way Mr. LF, she sure can't cull the bait from jail :D <br /><br />Now you get the bait you want :D :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by KeltonKrew:<br />
How am I supposed to go fishing without proper supervision for everything from operating the boat to bait selection?
Look at it this way Mr. LF, she sure can't cull the bait from jail :D <br /><br />Now you get the bait you want :D :D :D
Yeah KK but who's gonna catch the fish?? :p :D <br /><br />BTW y'all have me scared to death now about hooking on someone elses wireless. Can they see me? :confused:

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by FlatBottoms:<br />DUUUUDE!!! Too many new ideas...you mean I can set up my cam and watch the wife from work??? Could I record it to prove the number of hours being slept while I am busting my rump to earn a dollar??? Oh hohoho!!!
Why, YES, of course!! :D <br /><br />Look at this:<br /> <br /><br />That is a nice one from Linksys. I think they may cheaper ones..<br /><br />Sean

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Y'all are gonna love this......<br /><br />While continuing her illegal activities last night LF was b*tching about how slow it was. I guess I better survey the neighborhood and find out who's service she's stealing. That way I can ask them if they could do something to speed up LF's stolen service.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> BTW y'all have me scared to death now about hooking on someone elses wireless. Can they see me? :confused:
They can't "see" you, they can look on their network setup and see the MAC address of your network card on their system.<br /><br />If they have not caught you yet, they're not looking. Once they find you, they will block you. No one is going to haul you to jail unless you are maliciously trying to get and re-distribute signal

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> Y'all are gonna love this......<br /><br />While continuing her illegal activities last night LF was b*tching about how slow it was. I guess I better survey the neighborhood and find out who's service she's stealing. That way I can ask them if they could do something to speed up LF's stolen service.
ROFL!!!!<br /><br />Oh, and Mr LF... RE: the Bait issue...<br />I would of thought by now you would have mastered that. :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />No one is going to haul you to jail unless you are maliciously trying to get and re-distribute signal
Don't listen to him. If they catch you stealing their internet service, it's like stealing anything else. Your stealing it.<br />You know what happens to people that steal things.<br />You go to the hoosegouse, that's where. :D :p

KaGee

Admiral

If LF throws herself on the mercy of the court...
36_1_62.gif
<br /><br />(Mrs. LF before the Judge)<br /><br /> :D :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Y'all are all crazy...you know good and well that what Mrs. LF wants, Mrs. LF gets...what judge or lawyer is gonna go after some dame with a big club and a viking hat???

eeboater

Commander

You guys do realize that SBC Yahoo DSL is only 20 bucks a month now... right?!?!<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Sean