winner parts

captain joe

Cadet
i just bought a 1970 winner tiki. its a good solid boat. needs some work though. any one know where I can find OEM parts for winners?

need some help here

studlymandingo

Commander
Re: winner parts

Probably not going to find any OEM stuff as the company went out of business in the 90s. They are well made boats though, so do what you can to get it restored and post some pictures of her!​

captain joe

Cadet

yea i figured as much with some of the resarch ive been doing on the boat.

tiki.jpg

well thats the only pic of it i have so far. I bought it off of ebay. plus since ive picked it up its been rainin cats and dogs so i havent gotten a chance to take more pics.

captain joe

Cadet

yea the evinrude motor runs strong. right now im trying to fix this boat up. hey does your marauder have a hole on the starboard side hull for a drain?

Forsaken

Cadet

nope, i have a hole dead center of the boat, in the back that takes a plug. i forgot the plug one time. then i had to pull the boat out and let it dry...

captain joe

Cadet

yea I have the same hole in the stern. I assume its a bilge drain. but on the starboard side of the bow I have a 1 inch hole that is for a drain to the wells that make up the bowrider part of the deck. In essence then my Tiki isnt a true bow rider. maybe if i get a chance today i will go take pictures of it to post more