Why trerrorists commit suicide

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer
Why Terrorists Commit Suicide<br /><br />Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists are so quick to<br />commit suicide.<br />Let's see now, <br />No Walmart, <br />No television, <br />No cheerleaders, <br />No baseball, <br />No football, <br />No basketball, <br />No hockey, <br />No golf, <br />No tailgate parties,<br />No Home Depot,<br />No pork BBQ, <br />No hot dogs, <br />No burgers, <br />No lobster, <br />No shellfish, <br />or even frozen fish sticks, <br />No gumbo, <br />No jambalaya.<br />More than one wife.<br />Rags for clothes and towels for hats. <br />Constant wailing from the guy next door because he's sick and there are no doctors. <br />Constant wailing from the guy in the tower.<br />No chocolate chip cookies.<br />No Christmas.<br />You can't shave. <br />Your wives can't shave. <br />You can't shower to wash off the smell of donkey cooked over burning camel dung.<br />The women have to wear baggy dresses and veils at all times.<br />Your bride is picked by someone else. <br />She smells just like your donkey,<br />but, your donkey has a better disposition.<br />Then they tell you that when you die it all gets better!<br /><br />I mean, really, IS THERE A MYSTERY HERE?

Twidget

Commander
Re: Why trerrorists commit suicide

ROFL, never thought about it that way. :)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

No Home Depot?... No burgers?... :eek: That right there'd be enuff for me... :D

f_inscreenname

Commander

"More than one wife." <br />That alone will kill you one way or another.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

No chocolate chip cookies??!!!<br />Strap a bomb to my arse and detonate me in the miuddle of one of thier training camps.

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

All of God's creatures never looked so good, as they do next to my mashed potatoes and gravy!<br /><br />As a life time member of P.E.T.A. is there a hidden message here?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Guys, I have been saying this all along. They have nothing to lose if they die.<br /><br />Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A good laugh, S&C. :D <br /><br />But. . . . seriously. Those guys are dying because of their beliefs, right or wrong, and for their beliefs.<br /><br />I think we need to understand and respect their motivations. . . NO, not agree with them . . . before we can really defeat them.<br /><br />When our ancestors ridiculed and disrespected the motivations and intelligence of Native Americans they made little or no progress against them. Same with the Japanese early in WWII.<br /><br />Making fun of them makes it easier for them and harder for us.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

What I don't get is the fact that they can think that killing another human being is a good thing!<br /><br />Chris...........

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

JB wrote, <br />"But. . . . seriously. Those guys are dying because of their beliefs, right or wrong, and for their beliefs" <br /><br />yep,<br /><br />and<br /><br />"I think we need to understand and respect their motivations"<br /><br />I think I understand enough of their motivations to not respect them. Perhaps I am missing somthing, and you can enlighten me. <br /><br />The American Indians...Our ancestors basically murdered them and took their land.<br /><br />The Japanese, I don't know about<br /><br />Now, to the point of my reply,<br /><br />Explain to me how "making fun of them makes it easier for them and harder for us." <br /><br />thanks, sl

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

CC lancer,<br /><br />What is The P.E.T.A.? <br /><br />oh, wait, thats some kind of a bread you eat your squirrel gravey with isn't it?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I think making fun of them strengthens their belief that we have no respect for their values, S&C. That is a lot of why they do what they do.

achris

PETA. People of the Ethical Treatment of Animals.<br />Basically, nutters, fruit-loops! Were responsible for a billboard that depicted a dog hooked by a fishing line, with the words : "You wouldn't do this to your dog, why do it to a fish?"<br /><br />I wrote to them asking for an explaination and got diddly-squat, just the usual propaganda BS.<br /><br />Chris..........<br /><br />Oh, and that bread is pita.

Clams Canino

Commander

Originally posted by JB:<br /> <br /><br />When our ancestors ridiculed and disrespected the motivations and intelligence of Native Americans they made little or no progress against them. Same with the Japanese early in WWII.<br /><br />Making fun of them makes it easier for them and harder for us.
Until making fun of them degrades to "dehumanizing them" - then it gets easier for us. When it came down to "us vs the nips" or "us vs the redskins" it got real easy to win. See, you first have to be **willing** to slaughter those who would kill you for breathing without flinch or remorse. <br /><br />We have not shown our teeth like that since 1945. <br /><br />There was a time we were feared not for our money or technology, but because we (right or wrong in some/most cases) were the most bloodthirsty people on the planet **if** provoked. <br /><br />We've deliverd hell to order. And THEN helped **whats left alive** build a better , saner life. <br /><br />We need to dish out some real live hell to make our point. This ain't 1966 no matter how many people with an old moldy flower in their hair wanna go back in time.<br /><br />-W

Clams Canino

Commander

Originally posted by JB:<br /> I think making fun of them strengthens their belief that we have no respect for their values, S&C. That is a lot of why they do what they do.
They do what they do because at thier **core** they are the same as the fundies that bomb abortion clinics and shoot the doctors. A<br /><br />At the point where you kill to make a religious point become a reality only by killing your opposition, Darwinism outa apply. <br /><br />-W ( I paid for all this crap - lets use it)

achris

Well said CC.<br /><br />One thing I have maintained is that "If the only language they understand is violence, them we must speak to them with violence". Does that make us as bad as them? Definately NOT. What makes us different is the fact that we know the difference between rational talk and 'big stick', they don't. Fundamentalists down through time have been reined in by someone willing to 'talk' to them in the only language they understand. In these cases it's been 'he with the biggest stick wins.'<br /><br />Chris.............

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

thanks for the explanations...all of them.<br /><br />Wy would I put a hook in my dogs mouth and have to mess around with all that line? I'd just call him over.<br />Don't think I have ever eaten a dog. Maybe in mexico, in a taco.<br />little furry critters are what I like the best. Feathered ones are good too.<br />Chris, doo you eat those Roo's down under? you know the big red ones.<br />Man all this talk about food is makin me hungry. Think I'll go and BBQ me a steak..sl

achris

Chris, doo you eat those Roo's down under? you know the big red ones.
Ohhh, yeahhhh!!<br /><br />Nothing beats a Rooburger!<br /><br />Chris..........

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Steve n Carol:<br />People....Eat....Tasty...Animals. :) <br /><br />-------------------------------------------------------<br />The Americans, Australians, and British, are hated by these people because we have a life style they could only dream of. Envy turns to hate, then the ideology that if "I destroy the infidels, Allaha will give Me the better life."<br /><br />The only thing they understand is force, reasoning is out of the question.