Why do women .......?

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Why do women .......?

hey LF.....you just get up with me and i'll help hunt them all down!!! They have to sleep sometime!! ;) :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I meant old in a good way. :D <br /><br />As in good OLD boys...<br /><br />Yea, thats the ticket....<br /><br />P.S. Spratt you owe me one.<br /><br />Ken

spratt

Lieutenant

Now see what y'all have done!!!???? Two of them stalking us...one with a club and one with a .357...and the worse part is, I am not sure which is more dangerous!!!!

LadyFish

Admiral

When I finally release my wrath on you boys, you won't know what hit you.
2.gif
<br /><br />And for the few of you left who are still gentlemen such as efhenry, kagee, link, mellowyellow, and poor arboatdr who first posted this very innocent thread and is now thinking, "OMG what the heck did I start here" ROTFLMAO, I will spare you in the end.
16.gif
<br /><br />Just keep in mind the rest of you, that I don't play fair, I play to win. And it it'll be like "SPLATT!!! and over in a NYMINUTE!"<br />
4.gif
<br /><br />P.S. BTW....I've been looking for a cute gun Mrs. SW, I like yours. I will email you for more detail. Thinking of something that will coordinate well with my shoes and purse. :)

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I gotcha back LF...you just let me know. My belt and holster is in, so target practice could get really interesting!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> When I finally release the wrath on you boys, you won't know what hit you.
2.gif
<br /><br />And for the few of you left who are still gentlemen such as efhenry, kagee, link, mellowyellow, and poor arboatdr who first posted this very innocent thread and is now thinking, "OMG what the heck did I start here" ROTFLMAO, I will spare you in the end.
16.gif
I dunno if I would even wanna be one of youse guys...she's gonna "spare you WHERE? In teh END!!! Sounds painful to me....I am thinking shemeant to spell it SPAR, not spare...<br /><br /><br />
Just keep in mind the rest of you, that I don't play fair, I play to win. And it it'll be like "SPLATT!!! and over in a NYMINUTE!"<br />
4.gif
<br /><br />P.S. BTW....I've been looking for a cute gun Mrs. SW, I like yours. I will email you for more detail. :) [/QB]
Mrs. SW, dontcha DARE give her anymore ideas about guns....an unloaded club I can handle...aspirin does wonders for a headache...tylenol works for sore muscles...but what helps for a hole in the...ahem?????

ehenry

Commander

Hey Sprattt , I see you got a new name!!!! SPLATTT LOLOL.....and what makes you think she's coming after you with an unloaded club....she's done told ya that there is no fair fight and that she fights to win!!! Bubba, you'd best be glad Kenimpzoom is gonna take the bullet for ya ! ! !!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> When I finally release my rath on you boys, you won't know what hit you.
2.gif
16.gif
<br /><br />Just keep in mind the rest of you, that I don't play fair, I play to win. And it it'll be like "SPLATT!!! and over in a NYMINUTE!"<br />
4.gif
<br /><br />P.S. BTW....I've been looking for a cute gun Mrs. SW, I like yours. I will email you for more detail. :)
This is all a big mix up, me and spratt were simply trying to explain the differences in ISLE and AISLE when we were blindsided by a wild potato with an apple as a side kick. Well let me tell you these can be dangerous, so we opted to disquise ourselfs under the umbrella you are referring to. Oh forget it, go ahead, WACK us..........But be gentle. :D :D :D

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> LOL, I used to do that too. The meat at Krogers is far better than Wal Mart and they carry Black Angus<br />
As a past rancher, growing up raising and butchering cattle I can say you would be very surprised what is being marketed as Black Angus. I raised herford Angus crossed with Gelbveigh. These would top the markets each year when I sold because they were black. The black gelbveigh had the best meat, and the best looking animals. The buyers jumped on them because they would be sold as angus beef. The ones that showed more hereford were fattier, but still showed black hair. These were also marketed to the stores and sold as boxed beef marketed as Black Angus. So these days you find anything from black whitefaced hereford cross, black charleight cross, black gelbveigh, black saler all being marketed as black angus.<br /><br />The main difference between meat at Wal Mart and smaller chains is the time it sits in freezers and on shelves. They all buy boxed beef and cut it to sell. Hamburger is the usually where the problemns come in with freshness. The hamburger should be the round, but in stores like Wally World hamburger will be the steaks and things that sat past the date on the package. They can grind it and sell as hamburger, and put a new date on it giving it a longer shelf life.<br /><br />Ask me anything about cows and I will have an answer....and I bet everyone was just dying to know this!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by efhenry:<br /> Hey Sprattt , I see you got a new name!!!! SPLATTT LOLOL.....and what makes you think she's coming after you with an unloaded club....she's done told ya that there is no fair fight and that she fights to win!!! Bubba, you'd best be glad Kenimpzoom is gonna take the bullet for ya ! ! !!
Keep this to yerself, ef...(whispering here)...I found her club last night on the fron porch and UNLOADED it my own self!!! What a drag fer HER when she finds I took that 24# lead bar outta the end of that thang!!! CAn yo imagine, 24#'s????? What kinda woman hauls that around all day???<br /><br />And while I am over in Japan (Ahem, ya hear me, LF??) I am gonna learn Kung Foo!!! Joe Jitsoo...foot boxing...all that marshall art stuff...yep, gonna be quite the artist!!! Be nice and I might just paint ya a pitcher:)

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Here is my question.<br />Why do women buy stuff because it is on sale, like potato chips and junk, then go on about the "money they saved". if the crap wasn't on sale, they wouldn't have bought it, so where is the savings?<br />Must be a guy thing?

ehenry

Commander

Splattt, a woman with 6 foot worth of leg can tote just about anything she dadburn well pleases. You included ! ! !

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by efhenry:<br /> Splattt, a woman with 6 foot worth of leg can tote just about anything she dadburn well pleases. You included ! ! !
4_1_72.gif

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

you guys kill me!! ROTFLMBO<br /><br />orginally posted by DD:
Here is my question.<br />Why do women buy stuff because it is on sale, like potato chips and junk, then go on about the "money they saved". if the crap wasn't on sale, they wouldn't have bought it, so where is the savings?<br />Must be a guy thing?
that's a good one.....often wondered that myself....

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Just hurry up and get it over with.....<br /><br />I can take it like a man!<br /><br />Ken

spratt

Lieutenant

Guess y'all done thunk she got me, didn't ya??? Nope, am still watchin closely tho...and kenimpzoom, that is a cop out...you are trying toplay on her sympathy, aren't ya????? Thinking thatif you submit, she will not get ya, right???? Well, if it works I am gonna do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I needed this thread! Great laughing on a Friday evening. Thanks you all! I needed that! <br />Bassy

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

LF, Mrs SW and now Bassy joining in, Spratt I think you best keep moving and reduce the power of that WiFi transmitter to improve your chances of staying alive and not becoming SPLATT.<br />I just knew when that note pad comes out someone is gonna get hurt bad.<br /> :rolleyes: <br />Peter