Why do women .......?

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Why do women .......?

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> Don't get too happy NYMINUTE, I still have to agree with the 'cowards' part of this post.....I can picture spratt cowering under his desk as he hits that "Add Reply" button..... ;)
Oh NO YOU DON'T, Mrs. SW...you ain't gonna goad me into telling where I am...nobody even rmotely mentioned that I was under my desk...I am remotely replying to this from Shanghai, while travelling on a train in teh middle of nowhere...soon I may be in Siberia, braving teh cold winter snow and ice...and wolves, which I might add, are much less hostile than a woman with 6' legs!!!!!

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by ndemge:<br /> Spratt, I do believe you have had more coffee than I this morning.
He, he... he been sippin on dat sherrie too!<br /> :D

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

spratt...dude....slowly back away from that coffee cup.......

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by ndemge:<br /> Spratt, I do believe you have had more coffee than I this morning.
That is despicable, to think that just because I have a 3/8" tube attached to the jugular in my neck with a 2-gallon thermal carafe of Starbucks Transfusion Delight, I have had too much coffee...Starbuck's is not "coffee", my friend, it is black gold...life giving fluid which brings awareness of inter-stellar life, and so much more...thank you!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Mrs Soulwinner:<br /> spratt...dude....slowly back away from that coffee cup.......
Moving to Caffine Abusers
38.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

AABBUUSSEE?? AAbbuussee?? YYoouu wwaannaa kknnooww wwhhaatt aabbuussee iiss?? SSiitt ttiigghhtt,, ddoonn''tt mmoovvee......II''llll bbee iinn MMiicchhiiggaann iinn sshhoorrtt oorrddeerr......aass ssoooonn aass tthhiiss ttrraannssffuussiioonn iiss ccoommpplleetteedd......

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

MY almost 17yr old son can churn $200 in groceries<br />into nothing in 2 days. groceries is #1 expense<br />in this house since we can afford to eat well and<br />it's the 2nd best thing I can hope for...<br />why not?<br /><br />but....<br />LF is right y'all<br />if I was buying food, I'd be able to do more with<br />less $.<br /><br />uh oh,<br />wife's coming! if asked I never said anything!<br /> :p

spratt

Lieutenant

hehehe, MY...is your wife the sister of LF???

NYMINUTE

Captain

Sooooo Mr spratt! You have been a bad boy abusing Starbucks Coffee and bashing female postings. Santa was going to bring you a new 27' Sea Ray until I read these humerous..errr mean posts. Now I will have to get elves busy on a Bayliner. They won't be happy spratt, this one will be problems. I suspect Rudy will think its an outhouse after his party tonight. It won't smell like fibreglass. <br />Santa.<br /><br />Hey LF, is this what you wanted this year?<br />Santa
13.gif

LadyFish

Admiral

16.gif
<br /><br />Oh, I've been reading, watching who posts and making special notation about Ken's "old LF" comment and others. <br /><br />I am thinking here ..............

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> MY almost 17yr old son can churn $200 in groceries<br />into nothing in 2 days. groceries is #1 expense<br />in this house since we can afford to eat well and<br />it's the 2nd best thing I can hope for...<br />why not?<br /><br />but....<br />LF is right y'all<br />if I was buying food, I'd be able to do more with<br />less $.<br /><br />uh oh,<br />wife's coming! if asked I never said anything!<br /> :p
But she has a weapon, and I don't know my rank and serial num OUCH ber, No heeee never OUCH said anything OOOO about gro AWWW ceries. :D

ehenry

Commander

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> Man you guys are tough on old LF. First the upside down licence plate, now this!<br /><br />Keep it up! :D <br /><br />Ken
Sprattt the pressure is off you now.....Kenimpzoom, its been really nice knowing you. You know what happens when you call a woman old.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Sooooo Mr spratt! You have been a bad boy abusing Starbucks Coffee and bashing female postings. Santa was going to bring you a new 27' Sea Ray until I read these humerous..errr mean posts. Now I will have to get elves busy on a Bayliner. They won't be happy spratt, this one will be problems. I suspect Rudy will think its an outhouse after his party tonight. It won't smell like fibreglass. <br />Santa.<br /><br />Hey LF, is this what you wanted this year?<br />Santa
13.gif
Santa, you KNOW the devil made me do it!!! And NY and those other naughties on iboats helped him!!! I may be able to arrange a lifetime Starbucks card if ya reconsider (wink wink)...

NYMINUTE

Captain

I think Ken said COLD, No I'm sure ...It was COLD. No wait that won't work either...Mold ..NO Bold yeah thats the ticket BOLD, He said BOLD

NYMINUTE

Captain

Santa, you KNOW the devil made me do it!!! And NY and those other naughties on iboats helped him!!! I may be able to arrange a lifetime Starbucks card if ya reconsider (wink wink)... [/QB][/quote]<br /><br />Throw in the Apple, and I'll check with bi**h errr :D wife and see if it is do-able.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br />Santa, you KNOW the devil made me do it!!! And NY and those other naughties on iboats helped him!!! I may be able to arrange a lifetime Starbucks card if ya reconsider (wink wink)... [/QB]
Throw in that apple you been hawkin' and I will check with bi**h errr Mrs. and see if it is do-able :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Spratt<br />
LINK!!!!! I am surprised at the others who are only "wishing" me luck...YOU, my friend are only 20 miles away!!!!! Seems you could do more, like maybe bringing boomy's cannon to the Narrows bridge and blocking her entrance to the Peninsula...<br />
Being only 20 miles away, it's that Collateral Damage thing I'm worried about! :( <br />However seeing now that your Abroad (pun intended ;) )<br />Ya gots me total support!<br /><br />LadyFish takes Aim<br />Long=deg+minutes<br />Lat=deg+minutes<br /><br />"Fire in the Hole"<br /><br />Is it Spratt or Splatt now?? <br /><br /> :D :D :D :D <br /><br />"I'm a man. I can change. If I have to. I guess!"

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by efhenry:<br /> Ken
Sprattt the pressure is off you now.....Kenimpzoom, its been really nice knowing you. You know what happens when you call a woman old. [/QB][/quote]<br /><br />Never ever let LF fake you out so easily...she never said that she was not looking for me...she said SHE IS THINKING!!!!! The only thing we have to fear, is LF's thoughts!!!!!!!!

ehenry

Commander

It was mighty bold to call Ms Ladyfish old!!!! Been really nice know you guys. A woman with 6 foot of leg can do alot of tall walkin ! ! !