Bassy
Lieutenant Commander
Thread starter- Joined
- Aug 15, 2003
- Messages
- 1,795
The wife was busy frying eggs, when her husband came<br />home. <br />He walked into the kitchen and immediately started<br />yelling. <br /><br />"Careful...CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Turn<br />them! <br />TURN THEM NOW! WE NEED MORE BUTTER! THEY ARE GOING TO<br />STICK! <br />CAREFUL! CAREFUL!!! TURN THEM! HURRY UP!!! ARE YOU<br />CRAZY!!! <br />USE MORE SALT!!! THE SALT!!!!" <br /><br />The wife was very upset, "What is wrong with you? Why<br />are <br />you yelling like this? Do you think I don't know how<br />to fry <br />an egg?" <br /><br />The husband calmly replied, "I wanted to show you what<br />it <br />feels like for me when I am driving with you sitting<br />next <br />to me." <br />Bassy
- Is this reality for you men out there? I just didn't realize the stress you're under.
Poor guys. <br /> Happy Father's Day to you all.