Why are over 80% of Dock Chatters Republicans

D

DJ

Re: Why are over 80% of Dock Chatters Republicans

Many response, on this board, may be short and to the point because I'll bet many of us are lousy typists. I mean typing with two fingers. :)

spratt

Lieutenant

Hey, this guy is quoting statistics, and for that he needs to do a fully regulated qualified approved survey of all us folks here...btw, how many of us ARE there here? How many would 80% be?

sangerwaker

Commander

Originally posted by theriver:<br /> D) Additionally, while religion is a great thing in moderation, its a little nauseating when piled on thick.
I could say EXACTLY the same of politics!

LadyFish

Admiral

theriver, if you feel like a cat's tail in a room full of rockin chairs..........<br /><br />......welcome to my world. :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Hey, this guy is quoting statistics, and for that he needs to do a fully regulated qualified approved survey of all us folks here...btw, how many of us ARE there here? How many would 80% be?
Everybody knows that 76% of all statistics are made up on the spot!<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> theriver, if you feel like a cat's tail in a room full of rockin chairs..........<br /><br />......welcome to my world. :D
Here kitty, kitty...... :D

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Theriver, we don't like your kind 'round here....<br /><br /><br /> :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by jtexas:<br />
Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Hey, this guy is quoting statistics, and for that he needs to do a fully regulated qualified approved survey of all us folks here...btw, how many of us ARE there here? How many would 80% be?
Everybody knows that 76% of all statistics are made up on the spot!<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D
What in the **** do stats have to do with Chat? <br />WHAT DOES IT PROVE? That one can read. Wow. I'm bloody impressed. I'm Out

Carphunter

Commander

Hey, i'm 4 for 4. :D <br /><br />1. Anti.<br />2. Anti.<br />3. Pro.<br />4. Extremist<br /><br />Best score I ever got. ;)

eeboater

Commander

Any idea why?
Because iboats Boating Forums is full of the worlds smartest boaters!<br /><br />Thats why!!!<br /><br /><br />Sean<br /><br />ps.. Capt Kidd:
40BEER.gif

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by eeboater:<br />
Any idea why?
Because iboats Boating Forums is full of the worlds smartest boaters!<br /><br />Thats why!!!<br /><br /><br />Sean<br /><br />ps.. Capt Kidd:
40BEER.gif
You are the man Sean... :D :)

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> theriver, if you feel like a cat's tail in a room full of rockin chairs..........<br /><br />......welcome to my world. :D
Here kitty, kitty...... :D
The poopin' box is on yer left there as you enter :D :D :D

eeboater

Commander

I belong to a Jeep Forum. It sways the same way. Almost identically.<br /><br />This image might help as well:<br /><br />
countymapredblue.png
<br /><br /><br />Sean

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

reading past posts on gays and gay marriages, there is a lot of anti gay rhetoric on this site!!
I'm not surprised. The majority of Americans do not support the gay agenda, why should boating Americans be any different?

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

quote: theriver, "I don't have a point, I had a question. Does anyone know why this board is so weighted with what seems to me to be A) Republicans B) war advocates, C) in reading past posts on gays and gay marriages, there is a lot of anti gay rhetoric on this site!! D) Additionally, while religion is a great thing in moderation, its a little nauseating when piled on thick."<br /><br />Welcome to iboats. Ah, should you expect me to change and mold my views and what I post to become more suitable to your needs...sorry pal. Threads, posts, etc. that I do not particularly like.........I avoid.<br /><br />Please be mindful that Iboats, IMO, is the best technical forum on the net due to depth and breadth of content. Do not allow a little conservative value in the this forum raise your hackles. BTW, are you homosexual?

gspig

Chief Petty Officer

Maybe the conservative type people ARE smart enough to work a computer. And maybe the liberal type people are too busy watching TV and Movies to type.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Howdy River.<br /><br />Like, Ladyfish, I don't admit to any of the labels you suggest.<br /><br />However, I am NOT:<br />Liberal<br />Gay<br />A democrat<br />Anti-war<br />or Christian, by the popular definition of the term.<br /><br />I think most iboats posters, particularly DC posters, are independent thinkers or committed believers who are ready to defend their points of view on any issue and enjoy spirited debate, some to the point of anger. What you see posted here are mostly things we don't all agree on. Otherwise there would be no debate. :)

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I think jtexas has it right (in his 1st paragraph ;) ) It's any of the controversial or "hot" topics that get a little firey...from both sides of the fence. <br /><br />the river, I probably have many of the same opinions as you do, on the topics you mentioned anyway, but we probably differ on many others. However, that doesn't dictate whether we would be friends in the real world or we wouldn't. I try not to make any real judgements about anyone here because of any comments made since I don't know anyone here in the real world. It's so much different in the real world!<br /><br />With that said....I think this subject is a troll (insert troll animation here). Why does a bear sh!t in the woods? :confused:

lakelivin

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I'm independant and try to view things as objectively as possible. Encouraged both sides to look at spin and proganda during this last campaign via sites like factcheck.org.<br /><br />I value integrity over political skills (admire people like McCain, Powell, and Lieberman).<br /><br />Don't know about proportions, but my observation is that whatever the numbers, the more 'conservative' posters here in DC can be pretty aggressive in expounding their perspectives. I suspect that might cut down on participation by some others with differing viewpoints. <br /><br />Look at this thread as an example. theriver asked a question (which doesn't read as particularly offensive to me) and the reponse from two people wasn't related to the quesiton, rather 'log out if you don't like the views expounded in this forum'.