Who will you vote for?

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I thought it might be interesting to add the polling functionality to this area of the site. To kick it off, I thought I'd see how the political voting demographics run amoung all of you. ;) Have fun creating your own polls.

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: Who will you vote for?

Woah, 40% of us want higher taxes? 40% of us want smaller paychecks?!?!?! 40% of us like the lies and lieing liars who tell them? 40% of us want the most liberal senater from Mass???? Well, I'll be dipped :rolleyes:

18rabbit

Captain

I am wavering on this. As stated before, I believe everyone should vote for the candidate with the best looking wife. But I’m thinking I should change my approach to selecting our President. Have you Seen Kerry’s daughter?!?!? Compare that to Bush’s daughter.<br /><br />If we had used the daughter as our criteria, Clinton would never have been President, and HilLIARy won’t be, either. See!!! There is something in this and I think it can work!!!

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by 18rabbit:<br />Have you Seen Kerry’s daughter?!?!? Compare that to Bush’s daughter.<br /><br />If we had used the daughter as our criteria, Clinton would never have been President, and HilLIARy won’t be, either.
The Bush girls are cute as is Kerry's daughter. Clelsea Clinton is a human caricature...scare a pitbull off of a pork chop. :D

fixin

to all that voted for Bush..are you nuts?

ob

Admiral

Is there any possibility of dangling cursors on this poll?I'm not sure I know how to select my candidate.

gonfishn

Commander

As many here know I have never voted in any election and I was born in 51...But for the first time I am going to vote...<br /><br />My vote is going to the one who is going to have the fortitude and backbone to get the job done at hand and stay the course..<br /><br />Taxes,abortion rights,gas increases ect. mean nothing if other countries are allowed to dictate our right of freedom and would threaten our very existence.

18rabbit

Captain

Gonfishn – you are in for a world of hurt and frustration. :(

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

Less than 20% now, Soulwinner. I hope the general election goes this well. (It won't be this sort of landslide, but I can hope, can't I?) :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

way to be GF! gives MY hope...<br />this election has GLOBAL implications in case y'all<br />didn't notice. what message are we sending to<br />those against us if we give in and elect only<br />the 3rd Dem. president in modern times?<br />although the economy and other issues are more<br />important to me personally, I have not yet lost<br />sight of the task at hand. are we so stupid in<br />this country not to see the big picture and look<br />beyond our own small/little lifes?<br />MY due for a good rant, sorry. :p

18rabbit

Captain

D.R.I.P. – Don’t Return Incumbent Politicians.<br /><br />As someone else had pointed out in another thread, as soon as we allowed politics to become a career station, everything went to hell.

bubbakat

Captain

I am glad you are going to vote gonfishn.<br />You will come away with a feeling of satisfaction.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

All you guys that are undecided, what is it gonna take to make up your minds?<br /><br />Are you waiting for the next scandal to rule your decision?<br /><br />Are you waiting to see the results of the war, or the economy?<br /><br />I suggest you research each party's platform, look at their goals, and forget the headlines. News can be made to look bad or good depending on who wrote it.<br /><br />Ken

18rabbit

Captain

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> All you guys that are undecided, what is it gonna take to make up your minds?
A candidate with integrity. One that understands and will honor their Oath of Office. Doesn't matter what party or platform they pursue. Neither Bush nor Kerry qualify.<br /><br />
Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br />I suggest you research each party's platform, look at their goals, and forget the headlines. News can be made to look bad or good depending on who wrote it.
Not worth the time...to much of an idealistic fantasy. There are no Republicans or Democrats that adhere to their party's platform after election. All of them campaign to one extreme then move to the middle after elected. The party’s platform is a marketing tool used to generate those headlines you speak of.

11 footer

Lieutenant

If I where voteing for the guy with the hottest daughters, I think I'd still vote for Bush.<br /><br />I haven't seen them in a while, but If I'm pictureing the right girls his daughters are slammen! ;) <br /><br />Anyone got a link to a pict of them? I'm going from long term memory here :rolleyes:

fixin

to suzuki115 no disrespect but I don't trust the guy one bit,I still can't figure out how he is the President when he lost the popular vote.Not to mention his family comes from oil,Irak has oil,and the goverment is driving up gas prices by unnecesary stock piling...I could go on but won't