who lives in thier home town????

D

DJ

Re: who lives in thier home town????

OMC,<br /><br />Com'n down to AZ. Bring mum too. It's 70 degrees today, and sunny.<br /><br />BTW, all your neighbors are here. ;)

D

DJ

OMC,<br /><br />Sorry, you're too quick for me. I edited my post.<br /><br />"Here" is Arizona.

one more cast

Captain

DJ, I may just take an extended vacation there someday. I hear it is a good place for people with Rheumatoid arthritis. But hows the fishing?

D

DJ

OMC,<br /><br />Depends on who you talk to. There are quite a few lakes and there are plenty of fishermen. They wouldn't keep going if there weren't any fish. I've done fair. I don't work at it real hard though.<br /><br />The Striper fishing in Lake Mead (Hoover Dam-Las Vegas, about 300 miles) is awesome.<br /><br />If you venture down, give me a shout.<br /><br />I belive Drowned Rat and KCook are in this area too.

FSHKPR

Ensign

yep i live in my home town, infact i live less than two blocks from the house i grew up in. your right eeboater it wierd watching green bay grow up. liked it better when is small for sure.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

I live in the house I grew up in. My Mom and Dad went south I bought the house I've been here for over 40 years.........

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nope.<br /><br />My first 22 years were in Nasvhille, TN. Then came 25 years in the Air Force and many different homes around the country and world.<br /><br />I don't, however, consider Nashville my home - I got into the habit of calling home the place I live with my lovely wife. F'burg will be our "hometown" for a looooong time.

ebbtide176

Commander

nope, i moved from hometown in extreme N GA to extreme S GA, and now live about center of the top third. i don't plan on moving again.

ob

Admiral

Born in Corpus Christi and live here.Lived in Manteca California for a year after getting out of the service.Moved to Houston where I met my wife and lived there for three years.Came back to Corpus in 1979.Three of my siblings live in Houston,one in Penn., and one in California.

Bart Sr.

Lieutenant Commander

I was born in Griffin,Ga. and lived there until I was 9.The we moved to the Plant City area in Florida(Turkey Creek to be exact)until I was 14.Then back to Griffin until joining the Military in '69.After Military in '73 Iwound up here in Cold Country in my "best half's"home town.<br /><br />I really love living here.<br /><br />>>>>>>>HAPPY HOLIDAYS<<<<<<<

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Well almost. Born about 40 miles away and have lived here the rest of my 50 yrs. Dang' I think I'm gonna cry. Thats not a lot of adventure.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I live about 21 miles from my hometown. My farmis about 16 miles from the hometown, I'll be moving there in a few years.

Link

Rear Admiral

Born in Houston Texas but call Cougar WA home on the south base of Mount St Helens<br />From take off to touch down 20 minutes from here.<br />However pulling a boat I have to drive 2 hours south to Boomyals place then back track north NE 30 miles up into the mountains. <br />Brother and family still lives there.<br />I would like to retire there<br /><br />No Stop lights<br />No Stop signs<br />No Street lights<br /><br />Full of self growing antenna towers<br />Ham bands are quiet there and no TVs to interfere with as most of the 75 people are in bed by 7-8pm<br /><br />Darn it SW! I was going Bass fishing tomorrow and now Im home sick... Might just have to drive there and do some Kokanee fishing. :D

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Spent 18 yrs living in various locals, loved some of them and don't care if I ever see others. Currently I live two miles from where I grew up and have no intentions of moving anytime in the near future.(from the area, I could possably see selling this place in a few years down the road)<br /><br />It is great to be "Back Home"...I Like it here.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

No.<br />Born/raised (12/27/52), in Hialeah by the horse track. Moved to the other side of the state with my parents in 1968. As a teen, I had trouble adjusting to the THEN small town, and went into the NAVY.<br />When I escaped the NAVY, I came back "home", and found nothing familiar about Hialeah,but the Horsetrack, and everyone spoke spanish...I moved to where my friends spoke the same lanuage (back then anyhow). This is my town.na-na-na-na-naaaaaa.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Moved more times than I can quickly count including CA, IL, MN, and about 15 places in WI. Two Rivers, WI is home and a wonderful place to live, just no place to work. The major mfg's are gone to China or Nogales. I now live in Janesville which affords me easy access to the Mississippi, Lake Michigan, Lake Winnebago, Lake Geneva. None much more than about and hour and a half drive.<br /><br />Turned down a promotion to move south and I never felt smarter about a decision. Been MIA cuz I just bought a new house here in Janesville. I think this is where I will set roots for some time. Two Rivers is about 2.5 - 3 hrs away so a trip home to see mom and dad although infrequent, is not all that difficult.

jimalsk

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Born and raised in Cleveland. Left when I was 16 to join the Navy in '64. Spent time in Southern California. Moved to Alaska 30yrs ago and never looked back.

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I was born on a US airforce base in the far east,lived in Germany,Holland,Norway,England,Israel and the USA.I moved around more than I care to remember.Most of this as a base brat with the compliments of Uncle Sam.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Originally posted by alaska river runner:<br /> Born and raised in Cleveland. Left when I was 16 to join the Navy in '64. Spent time in Southern California. Moved to Alaska 30yrs ago and never looked back.
You go!!!<br /><br />I was born and raised in Galion, OH. Joined the USAF at 17, went to Southern California, Germany, and now Anchorage. I will have to leave for a couple of years until I retire and move back up here. I consider AK my home now.<br /><br />AK Chappy