FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I know late reply but if you are still looking, I was referred by Larson to TaylorMade/Ameritex, who did most original canvas and has specs on hand. I had bimini re-done and very happy.
I bought one for my Larson 186 SEi I/O from http://stores.ebay.com/Doug-Russell-Marine. It is made for that boat and it's a perfect fit. It comes without the snaps installed, so you'll have to do that yourself (or hire an upholstery shop to do it). Great cover, great customer service. They sell a lot of Larson stuff.
Don't know if your sorted yet but if not try: www.sussexboatshop.co.uk/
Look the number up on their site, speak to Mick Mills.
Just made me a cover for my 240 cabrio, great service, very helpful.