where to find parts.....

nick.wright

Seaman Apprentice
Hi all,

I'm looking for some railing for my Larson Volero 177. I've tried West Marine and a couple of other places, but I can't find "stock looking" railing. Any suggestions???

burroak

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: where to find parts.....

What year is your Larson?

Kevin70

Petty Officer 1st Class

You can find the different brackets anywhere. They come in stainless steel and chrome plated zinc. (the latter is cheaper). Match up the fittings, angle brackets, and mounts and bend the stainless steel pipes yourself. My brother and I are about to do this with a Mckee Craft that has some seriously pitted rails. Just an idea.

Last edited:

nick.wright

Seaman Apprentice

Not too sure what year my Larson is. It was one of those "free to good home" projects. Hull is in great shape (well, minus the hard white build up where it sat in water too long that I can't get off), engine and outdrive will have to be rebuilt, and the floor and transom will have to be replaced. The floor is 90% out. I've thought about buying the brackets and bending my own railing, but I can't find matching brackets and mu tubing is square instead of round. BTW, I'm also having the stock bow light and spot light re-chrome plated. I have lots of love for this old boat!