When will you launch your boat this year?

one more cast

Captain
Re: When will you launch your boat this year?

On the contrary OMC, she's an avid fisherwoman in both fresh and saltwater. When I told her she's gonna love the new boat, she said "I'll love it even more if its in the water."<br /><br />We plan on doing quite a bit of fishin while she's here.
I was just kidding around LF. I think its great when familes can get together. I hope you all have a great time.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Hoping to get carb and gimbal bearing next payday. Then hoping to get on the lake for a test run mid April, or as soon as the ice is gone. Lake has been down to a pond for a few years, it will also depend on if the water level is up to the boat launch yet. Last summer was hard to hit water.<br />In reality probably July before I get it finished and ready.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I'll launch as soon as the snow leaves.....which don't look like anytime soon as we have 6-8" of new snow on the way. I need to get on the river to run it out and check some work done over the winter. Going fishing in April down at Kerr Reservoir.

Bondo

Staff member

I'll be Fishing,.......<br /><br />As Soon as the Trailer will Break Through the Ice at the Launch..................... :D <br /><br />Usually Sometime in April...... ;)

bvassel3

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks to all of you for your input on this question. It was interesting to me to see that many of you seem to be planning to get your boats into the water earlier than I had thought, especially in places like upstate New York or Ohio. Now that's dedicated boaters!<br /><br />BV