Whats your favorite line????

MudIsFun

Seaman
Re: Whats your favorite line????

Elwood: "It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We have a full tank of gas, 1/2 a pack of cigarretts it's dark and were wearing sunglasses."<br /><br />Jake: "Hit it."<br />The Blue Brothers<br /><br /><br />Randy Quaid: "You sure do look like you could use a cold one Clark."<br /><br />Chevy Chase: "Now your talkting Eddie."<br />Vacation

KennyKenCan

Commander

"Its Mega Maid sir, she's gone from suck, to blow...": Space Balls<br /><br />"Whats the matter Kernel Sanders...Chicken?": Space Balls<br /><br />"Warriors, come out and pla-ay!": The Warriors<br /><br />"Okay all you boppers out there...": The Warriors<br /><br />"Wednesday is Soylent Green Day..., get your Soylent Green here...": Soylent Green

sheaston

Seaman Apprentice

harry<br />"where do you want me to sign?"<br />lloyd<br />"right on my *** after ya kiss it"<br /><br />dumb and dumber

NYMINUTE

Captain

Heres your justice lady (grabbing his crotch).<br />Andy Sipcowitz (Dennis Franz) to the ADA on NYPD Blue, the very first installment

SoulWinner

Commander

"Flyin' through hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops boy!"<br />Han Solo - Star Wars

TexomaAv8r

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />"Badges?....We don't need no stinking badges!" Mexican outlaws... Blazing Saddles<br /><br /><br />Wasn't this originaly from Treasure of The Sierra Madre" With Bogart?

TexomaAv8r

Petty Officer 1st Class

"you do more work than you have to Woodrow, so it's my duty to do less" Lonesome Dove<br /><br />"Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son" Animal House I think<br /><br />"Who are those guys?" Butch Casidy and The Sundance Kid<br /><br />"Gentleman you can't fight in here! This is the War room!" Dr. Strangelove

Drowned Rat

Captain

From Ghostbusters.<br /><br />On their first job<br /><br />Bill Murray: "Why worry? Each of us is wearing an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on his back."

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

You just shot an unarmed man!!!<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />He should have armed himself. - unforgiven

SoulWinner

Commander

"I aught to hit ya, but I'm not gonna hit ya....no, I'm not gonna hit ya..........the hell I'm not!"<br />The Duke

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

From either Pitch Black or the Chronicles of Riddock.<br /><br />Dude#1 - "How does the coast look?"<br />Riddock - "Looks clear to me"<br />Dude#2 breaks from cover and immediately get's killed.<br />Dude#1 - "I thought you said the coast was clear"<br />Riddock - "I said the coast looked clear".<br /><br />You "had to have seen" it...<br /><br />*edited due to inadvertant bad word "Rid****".

bh357

Chief Petty Officer

Ooohhh Fuuudddge!<br />Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!<br /><br />-A Christmas Story<br /><br /><br />Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude.<br /><br />-Animal House<br /><br /><br />I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.<br /><br />-Monty Python and the Holy Grail