Whats your favorite line????

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Whats your favorite line????

George Bailey. "You call this a happy family, why do we have to have all these kids?" from "It's a Wonderful Life"

TilliamWe

Banned

Barry Corbin (I think) from War Games:<br /><br />"I'd p*ss on a spark plug if I thought it'd help!"<br /><br />From Major League-- Toledo Mudhens manager Lou Brown when asked if he'd like to manage the Cleveland Indians "Oh I don't know, I got a guy on the other line about some whitewalls, I'll talk to ya later."

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"Past a certain age men don't make sudden moves around women." Pat Neal in "In Harm's Way" AND John Wayne in "Rooster Cogburn".<br /><br />"I aim to kill you in one minute, Ned Pepper." John Wayne in "True Grit".<br /><br />"I beg your pardon. You must have me confused with someone who gives a damn." Don't remember who or when.<br /><br />"That'll be the day." John Wayne in almost every film he ever made after 1945.

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

almost any line from Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in Tombstone:<br /><br />Playing Poker:<br />"why Ed Bailey, what an ugly thing to say, does this mean were not friends anymore, ya know Ed, if I thought you wern't my friend, I don't think I could bear it" <br /><br />also,<br /><br />when Doc killed Johnny Ringo at the end " I guess the strain was too much for him to bear"<br /><br /><br />"who are those guys?" from Butch Cassiday and the Sundance Kid.<br /><br />Almost any line in Napoleon Dynamite.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

Dom DeLuise playing the emperor in History of the World Part 1 " Here wash this" and the same movie Madaline Kahn asking the guards about sparing Gregory Hines life" Oh Bob do we have any openings that this man might fit".........

NathanY

Commander

"You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece!" - Full Metal Jacket

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Remember this one?... Goodnight Jim Bob, Goodnight John Boy, Goodnight Mary Ellen...<br />-Waltons

ZmOz

Captain

"Surely there must be something you can do." <br />"I'm doing everything I can. And stop calling me Shirley."<br /><br />- Airplane

gaugeguy

Captain

"Dyin ain't much of a livin, boy" Outlaw Josey Wales<br /><br />"how can you kill women and children?"<br />"It's easy, you just don't lead them as much!" Full Metal Jacket

NYMINUTE

Captain

From a Miller Lite commercial. George Steinbrenner: "Shut Up Billy (Martin) you need this job!

KaGee

Admiral

"Frankly Miss Scarlett.... I don't give a damn" from Gone With The Wind<br /><br />"Badges?....We don't need no stinking badges!" Mexican outlaws... Blazing Saddles<br /><br />"Guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffin glue"... Lloyd Bridges...AIRPLANE

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

"Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired", Arnold Govenator, right after killing a bad guy on the plane.<br /><br />Ken

TilliamWe

Banned

"Guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffin glue"... Lloyd Bridges...AIRPLANE<br /><br />
How many other addictions did he have in that movie? :confused: He cracked me up! :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

I love the smell of napalm in the morning! Apocalypse Now<br /><br />WDBB-WBTU We don't burn bridges - We blow them up! My company motto from the special effects business.<br /><br />Bob

BRG25

Chief Petty Officer

One express elevator to hell...going down.<br /><br />-Aliens

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

"My friends, you bow to no one".<br /><br />"Hey Lazer lips, your momma was a snow blower!"

Bondo

Staff member

"I Did Not have Sexual Relations with That Woman"<br /><br />Bill Clinton, on Fox News................ :D