What's for breakfast?

FSHKPR

Ensign
Re: What's for breakfast?

about 3 good sized potatoe pancakes with onion, no syrup just lots of butter, salt and pepper. 2 eggs over easy and a nice thick slice of ham. coffee and oj.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

BUDWEISER!! BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS!!
46.gif
<br /><br />Just kiddin'....I go for the traditional breakfast of eggs, potatoes and bacon. Tomatoe on the side is always good especially in the summer when it's right outta' the garden. And of course coffee....gotta' have that coffee..
43.gif

gaugeguy

Captain

Couple cups o' joe, one at home and one to go. Can't live without it.

sangerwaker

Commander

I don't usually eat breakfast either, but I am a caffeine junky. Six shots of espresso every morning.

KaGee

Admiral

Gonfishn....<br /><br />scrapple<br />Definition: The name of this Pennslvania Dutch dish is derived from the finely chopped "scraps" of cooked pork that are mixed with fine-ground cornmeal, pork broth and seasonings before being cooked into a mush. The mush is packed into loaf pans and cooled. Slices of the scrapple are then cut from the loaves, fried in butter and served hot, usually for breakfast or brunch. <br /><br />No doggies or kitties!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Breakfast is my favorite meals. Jelly biscuits, eggs, and sausage. Ummmmm. Im hungry.<br /><br />As for the Muslix, I'll pass. It looks like sticks and stones, and I have heard those can break my bones.<br /><br />Sounds like porridge is called "oatmeal" in the USA. I like it too, with about a cup of sugar on top.<br /><br />I prefer Lucky Charms anyday. The're magically delicious!<br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by RetNav:<br /> Grits come from corn. Actually it is ground up corn with the chaff blown off. To cook boil water with grits until you have a pasty consistency left. Mostly found in the southern parts of the states.
Never caught on up north, thought it was a rebel plot to kill the Yankees. Is IT? :)