What would you have done in this soldiers place?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: What would you have done in this soldiers place?

can someone say air strike?? ... Pull'em out , make the call, and level the damn place .. <br /><br />it'd be cheaper to rebuild then to pansy around like this ,,, <br /><br />just my 2cent rant .. <br /><br />BTW - I'm all for the Marine .. may God bless him and the others in the same position!

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Ken,<br /><br />Good point, I agree<br /><br />Chris

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I'm with Barlow, the sf price of a new house is lower than the sf price of a remodle.

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

KKC,<br /><br />Got to plain disagree, your own government couldnt find that iraq was in anyway responsible for 9/11. Where as the US friends Saudi were responsible for assisting in the raising of $30 million to fund Al-Quida.<br /><br />Because you want it to be true doesnt make it so

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Chris Myers:<br /> KKC,<br /><br />Got to plain disagree, your own government couldnt find that iraq was in anyway responsible for 9/11. Where as the US friends Saudi were responsible for assisting in the raising of $30 million to fund Al-Quida.<br /><br />Because you want it to be true doesnt make it so
Chris, please re read KKC post. He didnt say Iraq was responsible for 9/11. Saddam let Al Queda visit Iraq, and knew they were bad guys. He paid hijackers and susicide bombers families with the "oil for food" bribe money.<br /><br />The friend of my enemy is also my enemy.<br /><br />Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Please don't derail this thread. It has nothing to do with OBL, Saddam, Al Queda, 9/11, etc, etc.<br /><br />It is about one incident in the midst of deadly combat. One Marine said he believed an enemy was faking. . . thus a deadly threat. He killed that deadly threat. Anyone who is at the door of violent death might have done the same.<br /><br />Heck, "Wild Bill" Hickock killed his own deputy because he believed him a threat when surprised in the heat of a gunfight.<br /><br />If you weren't there and haven't been there you are unqualified to judge.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Me? <br /><br />Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang!!!<br /><br />"Anybody in there?"

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Sorry JB no hijack was intended, I was just trying to point out the ones who have major issues with this situation are the same ones who say we didnt push the envelope enough before.......you just cant win with some people. Fact is Im glad we are taking it serious over there and when in doubt our boys are killing any preceived enemies instead of worring about being P.C.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Bang Bang Bang! Hey save the Ammo!! <br /><br />Stab Stab Stab. Hey bring up the Flame thrower!<br /><br />Burn Burn Burn. Call in an Air Strike!<br /><br />Boom Boom Boom! Bring up the Tank!<br /><br />Park it on his skull and check for a pulse. If he moves drop a grenade on his sheet..<br /><br />As far as the decision, It is always better to be judged by 12 of your peers than carried by 6 of your friends.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

<br />As far as the decision, It is always better to be judged by 12 of your peers than carried by 6 of your friends.
Amen to that.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

When the opposing forces started booby trapping their dead knowing our military would be checking for survivors they gave up any expectation of mercy.

KaGee

Admiral

I'm glad he did it!

alderman

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Some of us found out the hard way in Nam that thanks to cameras and news media we had to watch what we did and how it was done. War is war, the enemy is just that, the enemy.<br />Semper Fi<br />Ray

phatmanmike

Captain

2 slugs, pow pow, to his towel laden head, and one to the camera man!!!!!!

Homerr

Commander

LOL Mark42..<br /><br />You hit that on the head!<br /><br />Spray now..ask questions later...<br /><br />H.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Pointer that is the bottom line.

b20

Petty Officer 3rd Class

so why ain't there any cameras running around with the terrorist?because they don't want the world to know the terible things they do.we should do the same.NO CAMERAS,NO REPORTERS end story.it's a war,not a news event.

Dunaruna

Admiral

The Marine in question is fighting an enemy that doesn't comply with the rules of engagment - so the Marine adapts and survives. I believe that no civilian has a right to tell him that he did wrong and I hope his superiors don't use him as a scap goat to sooth the politicians.<br /><br />BTW B20, terrorists do tape their exploits if not for their own sick little egos.<br /><br />Aldo

b20

Petty Officer 3rd Class

sorry Aldo,forgot about that.i was refering to the everyday stuff.like how they bobbytrap bodies and kill women and children with their suicide bombers.