What Tics Ya OFF !!!

Raghauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: What Tics Ya OFF !!!

JB nailed my peeve... The passing lane is for... PASSING!! In SE PA it seems as though there are more people in the passing lane than the "slow" lane. I usually can pass 20 cars in the passing lane by driving in the slow lane, have plenty of room for getting into the passing lane w/o cutting anybody off, pass the one slow car, get back in the slow lane, and pass 20 more cars. Not to mention the idiots who enter the turnpike by crossing the painted lines and go right over to the passing lane, when there is nobody in the slow lane. Where did these idiots learn to drive?<br /><br />And the other thing that really gets me are the dolts that don't pull to the side of the road when an emergency vehicle is coming from the opposite direction, with lights and sirens blazing. They figure they don't need to stop, and they usually try to pass me when I pull over. I witnessed the near death of such a dupe as well as an entire fire engine battalion as they tried to turn left into a driveway on our right. This guy gave idiots a bad name. :mad:

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Hay Raghauler, those people are called discourteous Richards or "Left Lane (the other name for Richard) We have them here in jersey also drives me crazy. I make better time in the right lane then in the fast lane. :rolleyes: <br /><br />The other thing that ticks me of besides all the others that have been mentioned is...<br /><br />The Idiots that are making a left hand turn and have crossed into the other lane and are halfway out in the road waiting to make the turn. If you try to turn onto the road you will t-bone them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fly Rod

Commander

Skimobilers that go to fast around blind corners.

11 footer

Lieutenant

People who rent apt. units from us and throw trash in the yard and halls.<br /><br />Guy at the gas station why won't say hi or thank you, and throws my change back at me :mad: <br /><br />People who don't speak english and live in the united states

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

The people that haven’t figured out how to close their garbage can lids, and on garbage pickup day the wind blows it all over the street and my yard. <br />Find a good parking spot at Wally World to find a shopping basket parked there.<br />Cold toilette seat<br />Toilette seat someone peed on.<br />The way my hair sticks straight up in the morning on one side.<br />A bug bite in the crouch, and you can’t ich it standing in line at Wally World.<br />Wife that doesn’t apprecieate a good ole beltch.<br />While unloading truck of firewood, hit my wife in the head, she held a grudge???Why???<br />Worst of all is to step in dog crap in my own front yard, and its not my dogs. ooooowa spit fire.

Fly Rod

Commander

when your going to go through a toll booth and the people in front of you don't have their money ready

one more cast

Captain

<br /> <br /><br />People who don't speak english and live in the united states
In case you didn't know it, english is not one of the original languages of the USA.

Fly Rod

Commander

What really ! really !! tics me off<br /><br />Congress threatening my social security!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

oddjob

Commander

Guy at the gas station why won't say hi or thank you, and throws my change back at me <br />
:eek: <br /><br />Ryan take a dollar in change 25 pennys, 10 nickles, etc.<br /><br />When he rings ya up just smile and spill some of out on the counter little by little counting it out. Be sure to count out loud(important)....he'll get the message in a little while....if not then keep giving him the change. Make him pick it up off the counter...the jerk!<br /><br />Sorry got carried away there :rolleyes: ......people like that were put here for our entertainment...so take advantage of it if it helps..<br /><br />.... :) <br /><br />JG<br />
The Idiots that are making a left hand turn and have crossed into the other lane and are halfway out in the road waiting to make the turn. If you try to turn onto the road you will t-bone them. <br />
If I understand you correctly, for these folks I dont use my turn signal and I drive sloooooowly around (turning left myself,right?) them blowing a gentle kiss. Sometimes I just stop for a moment when I have blocked them into there aggresive position as if I was just baffled as to what to do or how to react.....by now several others have collected behind me then we shoot the gap together,beautiful!...... :)

dhud64

Petty Officer 1st Class

LAMF's that leave shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot. :mad: <br />LAMF's that either drive in circles around a parking lot, or even worse, those that sit there waiting on someone to back out because there are to lazy to walk a few extra steps. :mad: <br />LAMF's in general!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by dhud64:<br />LAMF's that leave shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot. :mad: <br />LAMF's that either drive in circles around a parking lot, or even worse, those that sit there waiting on someone to back out because there are to lazy to walk a few extra steps. :mad: <br />LAMF's in general!!!
Come on dhud64, tell us how you really feel. :D :D :p

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

The cover of the new "Boats US" master catalog for 2004 showing two people on the ramp b-sing with two people in the boat. Shut up and put the boat in the water. There are people waiting to use that ramp. Heck it's probably Saturday afternoon!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Seems many people have problems with cell phones while driving, and wish to make it illegal.<br /><br />The term I use is "Legislating Stupidity" and is one of my biggest pet peeves. I can use my cell phone while driving just fine, but you are going to take it away from me because somebody else is stupid.<br /><br />You are going to take my guns away because somebody else is too stupid to properly educate their children.<br /><br />Should we ban all boats if there is a rise in boating accidents? <br /><br />That last one should hit close enough to home for you to see my point. Legislating stupidity, can't say enough bad things about it.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Fly Rod:<br /> What really ! really !! tics me off<br /><br />Congress threatening my social security!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
If the federal govt would start paying back all of the money that congress and previous administrations borrowed from the SS surplus over the last thirty years we would'nt be in the situation of staring into an abyss, If the federal govt defaults on repaying the IOU's which was issued, we will become like Argentina :( <br /><br />What tics me off is people who go way back and dig up old threads :rolleyes: <br />Dangit!!! i'm tic'd off :D

Twidget

Commander

HOV lanes tick me off. Sitting in in rush hour traffic while the freaking HOV lane is totally empty. Whomever had the bright idea that these were a good idea for Texas is a fool. :mad: <br /><br />People who flick their cigarettes out of the car while driving and the ever popular jerk that has to go from the fast lane all the way across the freeway to make an exit at the last minute.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Geez.... Did we all forget about Micky D's shutting down breakfast sales before they are scheduled.<br /><br />Ignorant people make me mad. Prejudice people make me even madder. The top of the trash heap are people without integrity.<br /><br />Bob

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

what ticks me off?<br /><br />people that dig up old posts from a year ago. Yes, this one !!<br /> :)

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

When I give a greeting to some one and they never acknowledge me back or just ignore me . This happens with Wallmart employees most often. And yes I talk to a manager.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

What ticks me off BESIDE old threads getting dug up? Sheesh, don't get me started. We'll all be dead by the time I finish.

Twidget

Commander

Oh yeah, I forgot to add, being referred to as an Anglo. Maybe its the fact that the culturally sensitive types dont realize that non of my family bloodlines origionat it England.