What Tics Ya OFF !!!

Fly Rod

Commander
Re: What Tics Ya OFF !!!

When driving at night<br />The person driving in front of you, thinks you have your high beams on [when you don't] pulls over then gets behind you and puts their high beams on :mad: :mad: <br /><br />My general response is stop the vechicle in the road,get out and confront the person. I'm surprised I've never been shot!!! ;)

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I agree with all of these, except the mother-in-law one. I got lucky I guess cause mine is a sweetheart. :) <br />I guess the one that tops the list for me is the cell phone thing. It irks the holy @#$% out of me when I see someone driving badly with a cell phone stuck to their ear. :mad: HANG UP AND DRIVE!<br />Here's one that takes the cake. I'm sitting at a table having a cup of coffee at an outdoor strip mall. A busboy from one of the restaurants is at the table next to mine talking on his cell phone for 2o min. After he hangs up he asks me if I know what time it is. I give him he77 for owning a cell phone but no watch. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

boaters who have more money than brains and own<br />a large vessel they have no idea how to control!<br />poor docks! :p

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Meter lights really tick me off. Sit and wait get on highway and sit and wait. They make no sense to me. Times when highway is moving really good the meter lights still slow.

aspeck

Staff member

People that are always complaining about what ticks them off! Get a life and look for the positive :p :D ;)

oddjob

Commander

Listening to the news touting a study that the number one cause of traffic accidents due to a distraction is....people fooling around with their radios while driving...and NOT the cell phone. <br /><br /> :mad:

tylerin

Commander

Well this morning it would have to be everyone taking my hot water, don't really get all that ticked though

Carphunter

Commander

Liberals, Democrats, Anti-hunters, PETA, Greenpeace, The Clinton's, Rap music, Reality television,............Just to name a few! :D

tylerin

Commander

Seeing you guys hoisting up those gator fish when all we got out here is Largemouths :eek:

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I read this and it seems the top peeves are phones, traffic, and checkoutlines.<br /><br />I have my peeves but I gotta say I am glad I live where we still talk to the other people in line, cellphones are still for MY CONVIENCE & and the traffic only gets bad on the weekends on the main road.<br /><br />It is still early so the list of what tics me off is pretty short today...What is up with putting the toilet seat down, why can't "they" just leave it up since I pee more often than she does. :confused: Maybe I've just had to much coffee this AM. ;)

oddjob

Commander

Get in line at the drive thru and forget to bring money :(

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Raised vehicles with headlights that are aimed too high so that they look like hi-beams when they're not.<br /><br />Tailgaters especially when there's two other empty lanes (and I do observe the slower traffic keep right rule, JB) or if I can't go faster because of the car ahead of me. Driving up my rearend won't get you there any sooner.<br /><br />People who bring infants & toddlers to r-rated movies or any movie not likely to appeal to youngsters.<br /><br />People who talk in movie theaters. Sometimes they don't even bother to whisper. It's not your living room, you know!<br /><br />Okay, so you forgot to turn off the cell phone before the movie started, but dangit, you don't have to answer it when it rings!<br /><br />Credit card companies that approve a charge over your limit, then charge you a $39 over-limit fee.

boatingfool

Chief Petty Officer

People who slow down for a red light that is still green!!!!!!!! :mad: <br /><br />It hapens all the time here. The car in front of me will start to slow down about 1/4 of a mile before the intersection while the light is still green and by the time we get there it has turned red. :mad: <br /><br />Sometimes I just want to follow those peole to where they are going so when they get out of their car I can slap them!!! :mad:

gaugeguy

Captain

Just smack the joint out of their hands. I've seen stoners stop at green lights :mad:

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

but gaugeguy, you knew I couldn't pass it to you while the car was moving, that's too dangerous. :cool:

gaugeguy

Captain

Yeah jtexas, but we did that stuff on the back roads, not down main street. :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

People that drink and drive or operate a boat while drinking.<br />Cellphones while driving.<br />Old people that still are driving back in the 20's and 30's.<br />People that think they are better than everyone else.<br />You know the kind, more education, more money etc.<br />And jerkskis.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

How about a limp wristed handshake! I was introduced to a new coworker the other day (I thought he was a dude). I stuck out my hand for a shake and got what felt like a hand full of cooked noodles. Yuk! Had to wash my hands after that one. :mad:

Carphunter

Commander

lol at joew94th. :D <br />Thats funny. Hate those "limp noodle" handshakes!