FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently bought a 12ft fiberglass boat. It is old and has a lot of paint on it. I sanded off all of the loose stuff. This boat will be stored on a trailer. I am looking for a cheap paint. Any suggestions?
I recently bought a 12ft fiberglass boat. It is old and has a lot of paint on it. I sanded off all of the loose stuff. This boat will be stored on a trailer. I am looking for a cheap paint. Any suggestions?
Rustoleum marine paint about $15 per quart, some Lowes carry it. Some even say they've used regular rustoleum with good results. Take a look at the thread "pic's of work so far, he use rustoleum marine & it came out exellent!