What model and where ya from?

4Winns2

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: What model and where ya from?

This new section is very cool! I have a 08 H220 Frenzy. Hitting as many lakes in upstate NY as possible. Here are some pics.

Love the graphics on your 4 Winns. Where in central NY do you boat? I'm guessing you at least see Cross Lake on occasion.

CC245

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey Bill,
Thanks, I like it because it was different. I traded in my 1990 24' Chris Craft sport cuddy. The dogs and myself loved to sleep on it but the old lady hated it. So I traded it in on the Frenzy. I figured that would be less expensive than getting a new old lady! The Chris Craft had a 460 king cobra, have you had good luck with your OMC? From the pics your boat looks like it's in great shape.
We do go down to Cross alot, and hang out at the wall in B-ville. We like to watch the conserts at the island. I live a block from the wall so it works well. We like to hit as many lakes in the area as possible. The pics I posted are from Owasco, do you keep your boat on Skaneatles? I think my favorite area is the Adk. Mts. so many lakes so little time.
Mike

Big Lou

Cadet

Hey everyone last may I bought my first boat its a 2003 Four Winns Funship 214 with a Volvo 5.0 GXI with DP. She only had 32 hours on her and in perfect condition. Absolutely love it. We use her on Lake Conroe in TX.

Hawaiian Breeze 2.jpgHawaiian Breeze.jpg

castaic piper

Seaman Apprentice

Heres my 97 205 Sundowner when I was in Shasta. I live in Castaic Ca
075.jpg

151.jpg

TN Boater

Cadet

Not to new to site but love this thread and boat pics, I have a 91 205 sundowner and a 90 265 vista. I live in east Tennessee home of the Vol Navy "Go Big Orange"

wayman999

Cadet

Im from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada i just purchased a 2010 h 183 fish and ski in the fall . Spring can not get here soon enough for me 4.3 lit volvo gx
going to pull with 2008 4 lit ford ranger 4x4 with a standard transmission
1127001153a.JPG
1127001153a.jpg

rickryder

Commander

I'm from Sussex Co. NJ 1987 210 Horizon

Blue2Green

Petty Officer 2nd Class

1989 Four Winns Freedom 190, it is a project right now.

Blue2Green

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I just picked it up from a soldier at Fort Hood who was being Medically discharged. Right now I am having a new floor and stringers installed. Found 1 heck of a deal, a retired Marine in Texarkana was running a special and will complete the ork for $500.

Joshua Nichols

Lieutenant

I just picked it up from a soldier at Fort Hood who was being Medically discharged. Right now I am having a new floor and stringers installed. Found 1 heck of a deal, a retired Marine in Texarkana was running a special and will complete the ork for $500.

And its a model what? Where is a picture/? $500? that sounds to cheap to me...

Blue2Green

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I will let you know first hand the quality of the repair. But he will warranty the floor for 5 years so I couldnt pass it up.

kozman03

Cadet

Hello everyone!

1986 Four Winns 170 Horizon with the infamous Mercruiser 470 installed. Runs like a champ! I'm from the central Ohio area. Bought the boat locally form the original owner. Replaced bellows, gimbal, shift cable, water pump, replaced ignition with electronic and all that I think needs done is the cam shaft seal as it's dripping just a tad of coolant from the front weep hole. It's got the 4 in heat exchanger on it and the motor looked just about brand new when I bought it. The previous owner took care of it just like I take care of my things.

The ONLY thing I'm looking for is where can I get some of that plastic trim that might be called a screw cover for the bottom of the windshield. I'm missing the left side off the windshield

We like to frequent Alum Creek, Buckeye Lake, and Seneca Lake.

badluckjim

Recruit
1984 volvo penta aq125a Stillwater,OklahomaRe: What model and where ya from?

1984 volvo penta aq125a Stillwater,OklahomaRe: What model and where ya from?

Having cooling issues on boat i just purchased.Already had exhaust man. braised,repl. impeller,heat exch. cap now discovered leak near harmonic bal.pulley.

Joshua Nichols

Lieutenant
Re: 1984 volvo penta aq125a Stillwater,OklahomaRe: What model and where ya from?

Re: 1984 volvo penta aq125a Stillwater,OklahomaRe: What model and where ya from?

Having cooling issues on boat i just purchased.Already had exhaust man. braised,repl. impeller,heat exch. cap now discovered leak near harmonic bal.pulley.

This isn't really for repair but that sounds kinda spooky

2000silvers2k

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Here is my addition to this thread

99 Four Winns Horizon 180 LS

got it late last august and had a few great days on the water, now chomping at the bit to get out on the water again, summer is taking FOREVER this year.

Do most of my boating in the lakes region of NH.

Attachments

• kitchen0003.jpg
    kitchen0003.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 0