What makes you.............

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: What makes you.............

Originally posted by achris:<br />
Tailgaters really get my goat.
Just a quick dab on the brake pedal sends 'em flying... :D :D :D :D
That can get you shot, too! Usually I figure, if they won't maintain a safe interval for the speed we're going, then it's up to me to maintain a safe speed for the interval. So I just coast until we hit that speed. When they back off, or go around, I resume my original speed.<br /><br /> :)

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I guess I will post now since I statrted this question.<br /><br />Mad: Stupidity. Not the kind that involves books, just plain stupidity.<br /> Bullies and other mean people<br /> Women beaters, child beaters<br /> Those stupid child molesters I chase every day. (see other posts for explination)<br /><br />Happy: My 2 little girls and my baby boy, sitting on the lake with my line in the water, no bait, just using fishing as an excuse to hide from it all, and the sound of my finely tuned Ford crankin out 650 horses as I wait at the starting lights on a sunday afternoon, going to work at night, coming home from work alive with no extra holes in me.<br /><br />Shaking head in amazement: Stupid people, parents that call the police to raise their kids (ask me about this too, you would be amazed), My wife and daughters.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

You know what makes me sick? It makes me so mad, I just want to sharpen my lawnmower's blades---while it is running.<br />Grandma in the hammer lane.<br />Kerry/Edwards stickers.<br />Biased news, when I know the real story.<br />What make me happy;<br />A granchild on my lap.<br />My wifey.<br />My dog.<br />Pay Day.

red10

Petty Officer 2nd Class

drivers in this state suck, driving in the fast lane not passing and moving over. People can't hold there speed steady it's back and forth and breaking when no one is around talking on there cell phone. Fishing and boating make me happy just kicking back and drink a few beers.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Only one thing makes me mad these days...<br /><br />September 11th, 2001 !<br /><br />So, then you might ask, what makes me happy?<br /><br />Dead Terrorist's!<br /><br />Until this is over, I will always be mad about that day, and my hatred for these fundlmentalist terrorist's will never wain!<br /><br />But fishing, keeps me smiling! :D

aspeck

Staff member

Trying to play Soulwinners game with dial-up - that makes me mad!

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> Trying to play Soulwinners game with dial-up - that makes me mad!
ROFLMAO at aspeck<br /><br />I'm on broadband, and it makes me mad sometimes.<br /> :mad:

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Shaking head= The youth nowadays and the way they act and those stupid pants/shorts that hang down half way to their knees.<br /><br />I don't want to see their underwear and I'm sure no one else does either.
I just have to AMEN that...I have to laugh when I see one of those kids try to run and snatching at their pants, and their legs doing that funny sprawly run...but say something to them and they want to cut your throat!!!<br /><br />That doesn't make me mad, just sad to see what society has come to...along with our daughters wearing almost nothing (I know, a lot of guys are gonna call me a party pooper there!)...but it is like I heard one fella say: "If you walk by an open door, it is human nature to peek in. With what women wear these days, it seems to be an open invitation to just take a peek and look right in..."<br /><br />I guess what really makes me happy is free time off work, my family, especially my granddaughters,getting out on the water, fishing, hunting, making my wife feel like a real lady...and serving God together with my family and knowing my name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life. And folks, they are not necessarily in that order!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> You know what makes me sick? It makes me so mad, I just want to sharpen my lawnmower's blades---while it is running.<br />Grandma in the hammer lane.<br />Kerry/Edwards stickers.<br />Biased news, when I know the real story.<br />What make me happy;<br />A granchild on my lap.<br />My wifey.<br />My dog.<br />Pay Day.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> You know what makes me sick? It makes me so mad, I just want to sharpen my lawnmower's blades---while it is running.<br />Grandma in the hammer lane.<br />Kerry/Edwards stickers.<br />Biased news, when I know the real story.<br />What make me happy;<br />A granchild on my lap.<br />My wifey.<br />My dog.<br />Pay Day.
I agree with you right down to those sick Kerry/Edwards stickers and signs:)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Mad: People who think they know how easy my job is, althought they've never done the job themselves..... :rolleyes: I swear, sometimes it's all i can do to keep from sending em' flying out the front door... Cell phones...<br /><br />Happy: Still having my Folks around.. :) A reel drag going zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg!!! Diesel fumes mixed with salt water... Playing guitar, and actually being in tune and in time for a change (rare occourance)... Quiet...<br /><br />Shaking head mumbling: ALL Political TV commercials... ALL Political Signs... Monday morning, with the ocean flat as glass, after a weekend of 5-7 foot seas..<br /><br />As SBN said, "The youth nowadays and the way they act and those stupid pants/shorts that hang down half way to their knees. I don't want to see their underwear and I'm sure no one else does either. <br />" (amen brother) ;)

woodrat

Ensign

The price of diesel going up a dime a week makes me pretty dang unhappy!<br /><br />A bottle of good islay malt scotch makes me VERY happy.<br /><br />a cooler containing a limit of salmon or steelhead makes me happy<br /><br />being on the water in any kind of craft makes me happy<br /><br />that sound that reel drag makes when a 15# salmon just grabbed your lure and headed in the other direction, THAT makes me really happy.<br /><br />So-called conservatives who are constantly clamoring for more government intrusion into people's private lives, more government "protections" and howling if you try to take away any of the government subsidies that they enjoy, well... that definitely has me shaking my head and mumbling...<br /><br />Oh, and coming across a big old patch of chantrelles that I hadn't found before... that makes me REALLY REALLY happy!