What it means to be a Packer Fan.

FSHKPR

Ensign
Re: What it means to be a Packer Fan.

nate i will go a buck the pack has better record than the boys this year too. and another buck says they win on oct 24th. :D

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Jtexas, my father helped a camera guy for the Press Gazette and was on the field during the Ice bowl. It was like -10 degrees. The coldest game Iv'e gone to was a noon game and it was 0 degrees at kickoff time and my beer cup would freeze in 5 minutes.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

I never thought a Viking fan could even SURVIVE in Wisconsin, much less live there!<br />
It's not so bad :rolleyes: .... you have to put up with a lot of whinning. :D :p <br /><br /> When you're brave enough to actually voice you're faithfulness most respect it. Others .... well let's just say get a bit worked up.<br /><br />Just can't stand 'band wagon' fans I guess and there's alot of 'em here in the dairy state. Same anywhere I suppose.<br /><br />When they weren't or aren't doing so hot St. Vincent DePaul and Goodwill will have major influxes of Packer appearal and stuff ... It'll be strewn all over the Highways too. Can't give it away! :p <br /><br />*But* as soon as they're hot ... boy, watch-out!! Every Tom, Richard (edit?) and Harry is the most dedicated fan here.<br /><br />I have to say that they have a fan base for sure!<br /><br />...pardon the expression but,<br />you can't swing a dead cat w/o hittin' a Packer fan in most states.

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nothing towards you, ladyfish I just used you as a landmark(everyone knows you live in texas) If I lived in a state that had a football team I would support the home team. I am glad that you breach outwards.Just my thinking. PDS

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

What it means to be a Packer Fan. <br /><br />DISPLAY A RAINBOW FLAG!<br /><br />sorry but i had to sieze a opportunity.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Are they not flying one of those over your governors mansion. :D <br /><br />Temptation, I shouldn't give in but I am weak. :p

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Oh pointer good one, very good one. Packers rule. :)

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> Nothing like being a Viking fan living in Wisconsin!!!!
That's very funny. A good friend of mine, originally from Wisconsin and a obvious Packer fan, just recently moved to Minnesota :eek: <br /><br />He's afraid he'll get lynched if anybody finds out...

FSHKPR

Ensign

well i sure hope they holding back last night. otherwise its gonna be along season and i will probably owe nate acouple bucks. :D

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Im from Lacrosse Wisconsin ( on the mississippi river/border od MN.) and Im sure Skiuseme can also tell you of the rivalry between the pack fans and the vik fans...when those two teams played it was pretty funny to see the hardcore fans at work.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> Nothing like being a Viking fan living in Wisconsin!!!!<br /><br /> :D :D :D
I just loaded a few shotguns and placed them by the doors of the house, made 10 maltive coctails out of gasoline and whiskey bottles, and made a 10' high snow barrier around the house with the snowblower. I have enough canned goods and fish in the freezer for a three month stint and enough wood in the house for half that...<br /><br /><br />GO VIKES!! :D

sangerwaker

Commander

Woo Hoo! We got 'er done! On to the Eagles.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

it means once again wait till next year.<br /><br /><br />........ Go Jets!!!!!

Realgun

Commander

Who are the Packers and do they have a real football team? Where is Winsconsin?<br /><br />Did they ever get their cheerleaders in a special?<br /><br />Go San Diego! Next year too :(

KaGee

Admiral

HDTV... $700.00<br />DIRECTV... $80.00<br />UNIVERSAL REMOTE TO CONTROL IT ALL... $80.00<br />The look on Brett Favre's face with 3 minutes to go...<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Priceless!!<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />As much as I dispise the Viqueens, I dispise the Cheeseheads even more. :p <br /><br />
20_1_86.gif

eeboater

Commander

I'm tired.... soooo tired... of the Packers.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Realgun, don't you go pickin on our cattle, um, I mean cheerleaders.<br /><br />BTW, they are real college coeds, volunteers, from U of WI - Green Bay.<br /><br />Go ahead, bring them skinny scantily clad San Diego girls up here to Green Bay, they'll be frozen by kickoff time.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> Realgun, don't you go pickin on our cattle, um, I mean cheerleaders.<br /><br />BTW, they are real college coeds, volunteers, from U of WI - Green Bay.<br /><br />Go ahead, bring them skinny scantily clad San Diego girls up here to Green Bay, they'll be frozen by kickoff time.
its not that they're fat.. infact, they're not .. it's insulation ;)