What Is Your Pets Name(s)

NYMINUTE

Captain
So many of us have dogs and cats. What are there names and why did you pick the name. My Avatar is Abbi (named by wifey) My Dane is Mariah (after the boats). All pets, tell us.

ndemge

Commander
Re: What Is Your Pets Name(s)

5yo at home has 3 pets:<br /><br />Zerg the Betta Fish<br />Frog the Aquatic Frog<br />Larry the Snail<br /><br />....no hairy pets at our house, too much traffic and no fence to have outside pets.

ZmOz

Captain

Dog is named Hoover because he makes sure the kitchen floor is crumb free. :) <br /><br />I usually just call the cat "worthless dumb ***t"... :p

QC

Supreme Mariner

Ours labs are Maggie and Bear. Full names Princess Margaret and Not Your Average Polar Bear.

ndemge

Commander

lived with my syster, we had a cat named "cat"<br /><br />...cat died last year... they got a new cat<br /><br />......it's name is "cat" the name just seemed to fit that one too :)

sangerwaker

Commander

We have several pets at our house.<br /><br />The dog (hairless chinese crested) is Mojo.<br />Persian cat is PK (short for Pretty Kitty)<br />Other cat (unsure of specific breed) is Scooter<br />Colombian red tail boa is Marsha.

TilliamWe

Banned

Wife's cat is Zoe (two syllables Zo e), and I have no idea how she chose that name. The cat before that one was Dexter, so go figure!?

QC

Supreme Mariner

I forgot the snake . . . Slither.

eeboater

Commander

St. Bernard - Norman<br />Tabby Cat - Pepper<br />Tabby Cat - Morgan

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Black Lab/Spaniel mix: Holly<br />Black Lab/Chow mix: Sonny<br />Cat #1: Mozart (tolerates me)<br />Cat #2: Lucy ($*#&ing thing HATES me!) :mad: <br /><br />Butch A.

ehenry

Commander

German Shepard: Jenny for short Jen E. Dawg for long. Got a mutt thats starting to hang around...he goes by Butthead for the time being.

SoulWinner

Commander

Rotty named Precious<br />Miniature Manchester named Mr. Bigglesworth

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

My Fiancee's cat named Reeses and 1 Piranaha named Fluffy (There used to be 4 - they were all named Fluffy...I never could tell them apart)

bh357

Chief Petty Officer

We have an all black cat named "Onyx".<br /><br />Sometimes his name is "Stupid".<br /><br />When he is really bad, his name is "Little @&*$er".

Drowned Rat

Captain

I've got a Border Collie named Sioux and a Vizsla named Copper.<br /><br />I also have a veiled chameleon named Gollum because he looks like Gollum when he walks around.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

My cat was named Zoom for her early morning habit of rocketing from one end of the house to the other and back.<br /><br />Changed her name to Catzilla after she got a well earned reputation for not liking any human except JB and particularly hating children. Grandson suggested the name while being patched up after offending her.<br /><br />Wren who lives in the house on my porch is Jenny.<br /><br />Cottontail who lives under the porch is Peter.<br /><br />Hummer who rules the porch feeders is P-51.<br /><br />Three legged coyote mom who lives in the wood up the hill is Survivor.<br /><br />Skunk who lives in my machine shed is Flower.<br /><br />Horses are Beauty, Sugar, Mattie and Little BigMan.

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

1&2)Two tri-color collies, Elijah and Isaiah(pre-named)<br /><br />3)English Shepherd, Noah(cause the collies are twin bros.)<br /><br />4)22lbs. Black medium hair cat, Captain, short for Captain Stubbing (permission to come aboard captain!)<br /><br />5)Tiny black medium hair cat, Lucy,(like Butch, she hates me)<br /><br />6)And a crazy little b@st@rd, Joey, a black and white medium hair, with a titanium rod in his rear left thigh.<br /><br />What a zoo, but its fun(most of the time)<br /> :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

iboats last chance<br />Ranger<br />Little Ears<br />JaDa<br />Pepper<br />Lady Bug<br />Boo-Boo<br />Yeller<br />Chevy