What is a Republican?

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: What is a Republican?

I am a conservative, I think history is history and not a political football to be made over for political gain. I think parents should raise their kids, not the state. I think child molesters are criminals not just misunderstood. I think people should be responsible for their actions. I think the little guy should include the smallest of our citizens who are now called viable tissue masses since Roe v. Wade. I think William F. Buckley is smarter than Hillary (or Bill or Nancy or John Kerry or Harry or Al Franken or Larry Tribe or anyone at the ACLU) I think that the constitution used specific words for specific reasons. I believe separation of church and state is a court opinion and not a law. (See history above) I think the strength of this country is the family not the government. I think less government is better government. I think public service is a calling not a career. I think men and women are different. I think the walton's is a better show than ***** eye. I think we are all created equal and our current policies contribute to racism. I think my money and property is mine, silly me. I think taxation should be the last resort not the first. I think that those without morals need laws, those with morals don't. I think government is a necessary evil not the answer to all problems. I think redistribution of wealth is communism. I think class envy is a sad indictment of our laziness. I think selling technology to the enemy is treason. I think we should embrace our friends and smite our enemies. I think god watches over all of us regardless of how cold our hearts are and how closed our minds are. I think lying is a reasonable cause to be fired. I believe I am a role model. I think they should keep score at little league games. Losing is a motivation not a crime. I think political correctness is brainwashing and social engineering. I think most crimes are hate crimes, and what is in a mans heart is unprovable. I think freedom of the press doesn't trump public safety. <br /><br />I am a republican.