What Gender is your brain?

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: What Gender is your brain?

Your Brain is 46.67% Female, 53.33% Male <br /><br />Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female<br />You are both sensitive and savvy<br />Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed<br />But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve <br /><br /><br />I said no on the Billionaire thing 'cause I wanted a picture before I committed . . . is that request within the rules? I might make it to totally-totaled-boy-toy then, right?

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

It is too obvious; I purposely answered so as to slant the results shown here in the first two cases. The third is the result of my honest answers.<br /><br />Your Brain is 13.33% Female, 86.67% Male <br /><br />You've got the brain of a manly man<br />Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.<br />You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.<br />A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you. <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Your Brain is 86.67% Female, 13.33% Male <br /><br />You have the brain of a girly girl<br />Which isn't a bad thing at all<br />You're emphatetic, caring, and in tune with emotions.<br />You're a good friend and give great advice. <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Your Brain is 46.67% Female, 53.33% Male <br /><br />Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female<br />You are both sensitive and savvy<br />Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed<br />But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male <br /><br />Your brain leans female<br />You think with your heart, not your head<br />Sweet and considerate, you are a giver<br />But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

Dunaruna

Admiral

"Your Brain is 53.33% Female, 46.67% Male <br /><br />Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female<br />You are both sensitive and savvy<br />Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed<br />But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve "

youngboater

Petty Officer 1st Class

Your Brain is 40.00% Female, 60.00% Male <br /><br />You have a total boy brain<br />Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts<br />And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...<br />You never like to get feelings too involved