What Gender is your brain?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: What Gender is your brain?

tried it again.. wasn't satisfied with the scarecrow..<br /><br />Your Brain is 33.33% Female, 66.67% Male <br /><br />You have a total boy brain<br />Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts<br />And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...<br />You never like to get feelings too involved

Drowned Rat

Captain

Your Brain is 46.67% Female, 53.33% Male <br /><br />Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female<br />You are both sensitive and savvy<br />Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed<br />But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

Grant S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

D R, mine's exactly the same as yours.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by achris:<br /> Bugger!!! Same as Boomyal. :D <br /><br />Chris...........
Whatchu mean 'Bugger' Chris? Admit it! yer just just one lucky mate. :p

Realgun

Commander

Your Brain is 23.33% Female, 76.67% Male <br /><br />You have a total Toy brain<br />Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts<br />And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...<br />You never like to get feelings too involved

Twidget

Commander

Your Brain is 20.00% Female, 80.00% Male<br /><br />You've got the brain of a manly man<br />Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.<br />You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.<br />A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Barlow I've got your brain....should I be scared? Are you likely to come lookin' for it?

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

"Your Brain is 60.00% Female, 40.00% Male <br /><br />Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female<br />You are both sensitive and savvy<br />Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed<br />But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve"<br /><br />My wife agrees and I always thought I'm the macho here!!!!!!

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> Whatchu mean 'Bugger' Chris? Admit it! yer just just one lucky mate. :p
Good thing I'm using heavy duty fishing gear. :D :D :D :D :D :D

PW2

Commander

mine is:<br /><br />20 % male<br />20% female<br />60 % other<br /><br />I wonder what that means

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Your Brain is 53.33% Female, 46.67% Male <br /><br />Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female<br />You are both sensitive and savvy<br />Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed<br />But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve <br /><br />Is this good?

tylerin

Commander

Your Brain is 40.00% Female, 60.00% Male <br /><br />You have a total boy brain<br />Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts<br />And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...<br />You never like to get feelings too involved

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Nos4r2:<br /> Hey Barlow I've got your brain....should I be scared? Are you likely to come lookin' for it?
naw ... nothing to be afraid of .. its got a mind of its own :D <br /><br />As for me lookin' for it.. no way. I lost it a long time ago and its of no use to me now.<br /><br />good luck with it :p :D

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Your Brain is 13.33% Female, 86.67% Male<br /><br />You've got the brain of a manly man<br />Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.<br />You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.<br />A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you.

eeboater

Commander

Ummmm.... I'm more female than bassy... is that bad?<br /><br /><br />Your Brain is 73.33% Female, 26.67% Male<br /><br />Your brain leans female<br />You think with your heart, not your head<br />Sweet and considerate, you are a giver<br />But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

Your Brain is 40.00% Female, 60.00% Male <br /><br />You have a total boy brain<br />Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts<br />And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...<br />You never like to get feelings too involved. <br />I knew that.

Homerr

Commander

Your Brain is 46.67% Female, 53.33% Male <br /><br />Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female<br />You are both sensitive and savvy<br />Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed<br />But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve <br /><br /><br />H.

Ralph 123

Captain

Your Brain is 20.00% Female, 80.00% Male <br /><br />You've got the brain of a manly man<br />Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.<br />You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.<br />A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you. <br /><br />Wait, I do tend to notice bad manners, so let me change that, and <br /><br />Ok, now I don't feel like Rambo<br />Your Brain is 26.67% Female, 73.33% Male <br /><br />You have a total boy brain<br />Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts<br />And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...<br />You never like to get feelings too involved<br /><br /><br />Oh it's too easy to figure out what they consider "female" and "male" answers<br /><br />Your Brain is 86.67% Female, 13.33% Male <br /><br />Your Brain is 93.33% Female, 6.67% Male <br /><br />You have the brain of a girly girl<br />Which isn't a bad thing at all<br />You're emphatetic, caring, and in tune with emotions.<br />You're a good friend and give great advice<br /><br />Your Brain is 6.67% Female, 93.33% Male <br /><br />You've got the brain of a manly man<br />Feelings, schmeelings... tears aren't for you.<br />You could break both legs and not get misty eyed.<br />A great problem solver, nothing ever phases you.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

40% femail, 60% male: :D <br />"you have a total boy brain<br />Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts<br />And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...<br />You never like to get feelings too involved"

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

eeboater,<br />That’s not a bad rating....if ya look like your avatar image. Just kidding, I took the test but am to emotional to give out the results. Well maybe not...... <br /><br /><br /> <br />Your Brain is 60.00% Female, 40.00% Male <br /><br />Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female<br />You are both sensitive and savvy<br />Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed<br />But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve<br /><br />And I still can’t stand to watch chick flicks, go figure. BTW does this posting make me look fat??