What do you want for Christmas

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: What do you want for Christmas

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br /> I get pleasure from giving gifts to the people I love and put a lot of thought into what I give.So I guess what I want for Christmas is for the hope that these people will like there gifts.
Hey, One More Cast: Put me on the list!!!!!! 410 Fiesta Vee, you pick the color. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

SQ2500.jpg
<br /><br />This wouldn't be an awful gift either, Mathews SQ2 28" draw at 70 lbs. ;)

one more cast

Captain

I get pleasure from giving gifts to the people I love and put a lot of thought into what I give.So I guess what I want for Christmas is for the hope that these people will like there gifts.

tylerin

Commander

OK I'll take a matching Duck/Goose set from JJ Lares. <br />.<br />.
call_set.jpg

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I am easy to please. All I want is a new Oxy Accetelyne torch, A plasma cutter, new mig welder, a DA sander, a bigger air compressor, a steel brake, a new Ford Motorsport C6 transmission, a new Ford 9" rear end shortened, a new rod and reel, and while I am at it throw in a box of .22 shells.<br />But I think I will settle for watching my babies open their gifts from Santa.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Boy PMM, you sure don't want to get anywhere in a hurry, do ya? ;)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Dear Sanity Clause...
star.gif
<br /><br />I been a really good boy this year.. Ate my veggies and washed behing my ears just like my mommy says to..<br /><br />For Xmas, I'd really like no hurricanes in 2005... Do ya think you could arange that with Mother Nature.. I hope so..<br /><br />Thank you in advance Sanity Clause..<br /><br />snapperbait. :)

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

Phat, whatcha plan on doing with one of those? I would love to have a Triton TR-21X with a 300 horse Verado. Is this asking too much?

1730V

Chief Petty Officer

I want our service men and women to come home safe after their fight for our freedom and the fight against terrorism.<br />I want common sense to prevail instead of legalism.<br />I want Americans to realize what a gift God has given us.<br />I want peace to blanket the planet and terrorism and tyranny rooted out and terminated.<br />And,<br /><br /><br />And I want a new Shop Vac!<br /><br />That is it! :D

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hello<br /> I will take a good run of tarpon and maybe some peacock bass. I am leaving foir venezuela soon for a 30 day vacation. spend 2 weeks on Margarita island and then to rio chico for some tarpon fishing.<br /> oh yea, I hope my girlfriend catches some too :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by 1730V:<br /> I want our service men and women to come home safe after their fight for our freedom and the fight against terrorism.<br />I want common sense to prevail instead of legalism.<br />I want Americans to realize what a gift God has given us.<br />I want peace to blanket the planet and terrorism and tyranny rooted out and terminated.<br />And,<br /><br /><br />And I want a new Shop Vac!<br /><br />That is it! :D
And I'll have what he's havin!
emthup.gif
<br />
58.gif

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by phatmanmike:<br />
watermark.php
<br /><br /><br />I'll take either one, you pick.....
They don't have hand painted flowers.......Wow man they are groovy. ;)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Dear Sanity Clause...
star.gif
<br /><br />I been a really good boy this year.. Ate my veggies and washed behing my ears just like my mommy says to..<br /><br />For Xmas, I'd really like no hurricanes in 2005... Do ya think you could arange that with Mother Nature.. I hope so..<br /><br />Thank you in advance Sanity Clause..<br /><br />snapperbait. :)
better plan on moving to Iowa Snapper.. :p

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

My list is small ... <br /><br />
800_600_imageGallery_Vanquish2.jpg

one more cast

Captain

Hey, One More Cast: Put me on the list!!!!!! 410 Fiesta Vee, you pick the color. <br />
NYMINUTE, I sent this to Santa so we will see what happens! :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Thanx Cast, Hey Barlow.... SO ARE YOUR CHANCES.... :p

phatmanmike

Captain

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> Boy PMM, you sure don't want to get anywhere in a hurry, do ya? ;)
who's in a hurry? life will still be around when you get there, no matter where you're going