What boat flooring is best???

tiller7104

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 23, 2005
Messages
352
Hey, just a quick pole about what some of you restoration guys used for your floor covering? My 18' Sea Nymph had a bad floor yada yada yada....Replaced it and carpeted it with a really good quality marine carpet.....with that being said it is a mess and I am a neat freek LOL..If I vacume this boat one more time I am gonna scream. The river I run has very sandy banks and the ramp we put in at is a mud puddle. I want something that I can hose out, scrub,etc. You guys know the deal........I am not a fiberglass guy and to be frank I can't stand it. I have seen guys who have rino lined there floors? I am looking for some suggestions here!!!!!

misc.jpg
1990SeaNymph018.jpg
 

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
12,072
Re: What boat flooring is best???

Nautolex for the neat freeks! Hose it off and budda bing....

DSCF0762.jpg
 

tiller7104

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Dec 23, 2005
Messages
352
Re: What boat flooring is best???

Wow where did you get that...... and does it come in colors? How is it applied and it it a pain in the a...s easy? I think that is exactly what I am looking for !!
 
Top