Went electric

tphoyt

Ensign
Hers my currants reaction to a bad joke.

Attachments

• IMG_1261.png
    IMG_1261.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 10

airshot

Rear Admiral
Our chocolate lab loved the cold and snow. He would lay on the frozen pond on his belly and fall asleep....made me shiver just watching !!

tphoyt

Ensign
Our chocolate lab loved the cold and snow. He would lay on the frozen pond on his belly and fall asleep....made me shiver just watching !!
Mine loves the cold and snow as well but absolutely hates the rain. This is her favorite spot on rainy days and when I’m not home to bother her.

Attachments

• IMG_0571.jpeg
    IMG_0571.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9

KJM

Lieutenant Junior Grade

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Aside from the realities of any multi-purpose piece of equipment, this part is funny
"the company offers an all-electric version as an optional add-on. Neither the price of the electric nor the standard version has been released yet"

tphoyt

Ensign
Crazy looking concept. For me it just doesn’t work. Much like the Italian designs of boats it’s just not for me.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
The few that will be sold to rich folks will soon be abandoned.----Items like this need local support for repairs.-

FLATHEAD

Captain
I’m thinking less than 10 will be sold. Would have liked to see the actual launching and loading of it.

DeepCMark58A

Commander
Well the irrigation and the weed and feed applied has kicked in, it is a 2 battery mow. On the bright side the yard looks like a golf course thick green turf, barefoot grass.

tphoyt

Ensign
Not sure if your model has it but I run mine on ECO mode. The mower will speed up as needed depending on the load. Save some battery life that way

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
My ryobi has that. None of my batteries were fully charged so don't know usage. I did buy some knock ryobi batteries for dirt cheap goingto do controled testing this weekend.

BWR1953

Admiral
I did the crossover trick with the Dewalt 20v batteries. It didn't really help. Yes, the batteries then started charging, but stopped after about a minute. And the charge only held about 15 seconds. :cautious:

I'll be trashing the Dewalt stuff and just going with the Hyper Tough from Walmart. Our weed wacker is 5 years old and still works using the original batteries. It was even left out in the rain for a couple days and still works fine. Our other Hyper Tough tools are holding up as well. :sneaky:

1.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Only had a few ryobi batteries quit me over the last 25 or so years admittedly I gave away/sold as I upgraded over the years.

Explain the crossover trick.

Only concern with Walmart stuff is they are gearing to weekend warriors so I would not take them on due to my use plus they will be more likely to change battery styles.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Picked up the Dewalt adapter kit 18 volt to 20 volt.----Not impressed by those 2 AH batteries.----Use them a bit and a week later they are dead.---No life in them.

BWR1953

Admiral
Only had a few ryobi batteries quit me over the last 25 or so years admittedly I gave away/sold as I upgraded over the years.

Explain the crossover trick.

Only concern with Walmart stuff is they are gearing to weekend warriors so I would not take them on due to my use plus they will be more likely to change battery styles.
Check Post #32 for a video of the crossover trick. I'm not even a weekend warrior for tool use. Having multiple boat projects over the last decade has really been the only real use for them. Once those projects are done or eliminated, my tool use will drop significantly.

BWR1953

Admiral
Picked up the Dewalt adapter kit 18 volt to 20 volt.----Not impressed by those 2 AH batteries.----Use them a bit and a week later they are dead.---No life in them.
Yeah, the Dewalt 20v adapter is what I'd been using. The really do suck. :(

matt167

Captain
I recently dug out the E Go trimmer my FIL gave me after the battery to my Harbor Freight trimmer died ( 18v Bauer ). Using the battery power from his last charge last year I weed wacked my entire 1/4 acre