Weekly Q&A 11/7-11/14

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Weekly Q&A 11/7-11/14

1. Favorite country song? Honky Tonk Blues/ Hank Williams Sr.<br />2. Favorite rock song? Michelle/ Beatles<br />3. Religion affliation? Assembly of God<br />4. Where does my food come from? Wally World and Albertsons.<br />5. Favorite games. If were talking at home it would be cards. At the cansino it would be slots.<br />6. Have I won any thing? Camping 2 weeks ago at Caddo lake, made 2 trips to the boats in Shreveport, first day walked in with 40 bucks, walked out with 300 bucks. Second day wife talked me into going back, Walked in with 50 bucks, walked out with 500 bucks.<br />7. Name something most people havn't done but I have. Fell off a street sign. Long story don't ask.<br />8. How did I spend the weekend? I was on call, But wife and I did manage to wet a line yesterday evening.<br />9. Broken a bone? Right arm in first grade. Real tuff, Teacher tried making me learn to right with left hand.<br />10. Favorite dance. I don't dance.

NOSLEEP

Commander

1. What's your favorite country song?.... Southern<br /> Cross. Crosby, Stills & Nash. <br /> <br />2. What's your rock song?....Time Stands Still. RUSH<br /><br />3. What's your religious affiliation?.... The Lords Prayer.<br /><br />4. Where do you buy your groceries?.....Farmers Market & IGA<br /><br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.?...... Yuker & Crib.<br /><br />6. Have you ever won anything?....No but I have won a few hearts.<br /> <br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done..... Swimming in frozen mountain lakes <br /><br />8. How did you spend the weekend?..... Hunting Mule deer & Making sausages.<br /><br />9. Have you ever broken a bone?..... Yes and he was real sorry.<br /><br />10.What's your favorite dance?.....The Salmon Bakers boogie.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

1. What's your favorite country song? "He stopped loving her today" So sad! But so good!<br />2. What's your rock song? Queens Boehemian Rapsody<br />3. What's your religious affiliation? Christian<br />4. Where do you buy your groceries? A.C. Market<br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.? Monopoly<br />6. Have you ever won anything? Yeah, a VCR at a Fresno State football game my Freshman Year in 1982. Had the right program page stamped! Too cool! <br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done. Waterskiing and took a real bad head first crash and when I came up my bikini top had broke. Ooops!<br />8. How did you spend the weekend? Hanging out at home working in the garden and walking in the fresh air.<br />9. Have you ever broken a bone? Nope.<br />10.What's your favorite dance? The good ol' east coast swing.

woodrat

Ensign

1. I like Crazy by patsy cline, too.<br />2. too many to choose from, like Talking Heads a lot though<br />3. none<br />4. Food co-ops, small town local market<br />5. gin, cribbage, scrabble, mexican train<br />6. a few bucks at the horse races<br />7. drove a car in a demolition derby<br />8. relaxing at home in front of the woodstove, visiting neighbors over the hill, stacking firewood<br />9. no<br />10. ?