Weekly Q&A 11/7-11/14

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Weekly Q&A 11/7-11/14

1...Devil went down to Georgia<br />2...Bye Bye miss american pie<br />3...Non-denominational christian<br />4...What get's bought comes from Cub foods mostly<br />5...Poker<br />6...Lifes lottery<br />7...Made funeral arrangments for a spouse before age 30. (In retrospect a life changing event that has gave me a realistic and positive outlook on life, It truly made me a better person in the face of the loss yet I would not wish it on anyone)<br />8...Deer hunting with all three of my kids in the truck (not road hunting)<br />9...Yes<br />10...Swing

gaugeguy

Captain

OK EF, you have got my curiosity going here...what do you do with the "marbles" after they are cut off?

ehenry

Commander

I'm not gonna hijack Ms LadyFish's thread. Thats for another thread. BUT to answer your questions.....the cats and dawgs generally got them.

KennyKenCan

Commander

1. What's your favorite country song? "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" Charlie Daniels Band <br /><br />2. What's your rock song? Death On Two Legs" Queen<br /><br />3. What's your religious affiliation? Yes<br /><br />4. Where do you buy your groceries? Pathmark or Waldbaums<br /><br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.? Life<br /><br />6. Have you ever won anything? A Wheelbarrel Full Of Cheer<br /><br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done. Skydiving<br /><br />8. How did you spend the weekend? Beer and my boat. Had to get it covered for the winter<br /><br />9. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes! Collarbone (twice), Left Leg, Right Leg, Right Hand, Right Arm (twice), multiple Fingers and Toes<br /><br />10.What's your favorite dance? "The Worm"

SoulWinner

Commander

1. What's your favorite country song? Heard it in Love Song - Marshal Tucker<br />2. What's your rock song? Rejected - Rancid<br />3. What's your religious affiliation? Jesus<br />4. Where do you buy your groceries? Win Dix, Wal Mart<br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.? Ghetto-Opoly<br />6. Have you ever won anything? Not that I remember<br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done. Went for a long walk on the beach and jetties of Galveston watching the most incredible full moon rising......with a guy :eek: .....wishing my wife were there :rolleyes: <br />8. How did you spend the weekend? At home and abroad :D <br />9. Have you ever broken a bone? I cracked my scull one two diffrent occasions. Explains a lot, doesn't it?<br />10.What's your favorite dance? A dance I invented called the "SIX GUN DANCE"

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

1. What's your favorite country song? -<br />----Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw .... :cool: <br /><br />2. What's your rock song?<br />----?? Beatles - Norwegian Wood ??<br /><br />3. What's your religious affiliation?<br />---- Church of Walleye Saints<br /><br />4. Where do you buy your groceries?<br />-- Depends on what I'm buyin'<br /><br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.?<br />---- Spin the Bottle...<br /><br />6. Have you ever won anything?<br />---- ...I don't 'kiss and tell'.<br /><br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done.<br />---- Hired and fired 67 people in two months.<br /><br />8. How did you spend the weekend?<br />---- Watching my dogs butt and shooting feathered things.<br /><br />9. Have you ever broken a bone?<br />---- Never - not like I haven't tried tho..<br /><br />10.What's your favorite dance?<br />---- The Horizantal Mamba ;) :p

Stratosfied

Ensign

1. What is your favorite country song? Heres a Quarter, call someone who cares, by Travis Tritt. <br />2. Favorite Rock song? Lowdown in the Street by ZZ Top <br />3. Whats your religious affilation? Assembly of God <br />4. Where do you buy groceries? Super Wal Mart <br />5. Whats your favorite game? Uno <br />6. Have you ever won anything? Nothing to really brag about <br />7.Name something that you have done that most people have never done. I shook the hand of a sitting President as he exited Air Force One, Twice. <br />8. How did you spend the weekend? Watching football, boiling peanuts and drinking beer. <br />9.Have you ever broken a bone? Yes the left first metatarsal in my foot. Ouch! <br />10. Whats your favorite dance? The Big Chief Dance, Ya have to be really really blasted.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

1. What's your favorite country song? "On the Road Again" - Willie Nelson<br />2. What's your rock song? "Ride My See-Saw" - Moody Blues<br />3. What's your religious affiliation? None<br />4. Where do you buy your groceries? Supermarket<br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.? Scrabble<br />6. Have you ever won anything? A few not-so-spectacular poker hands.<br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done. Broke the sound barrier during a vertical climb while in the backseat of an F-15 - not bad for a non-pilot.<br />8. How did you spend the weekend? Working on my tractor.<br />9. Have you ever broken a bone? Luckily - no.<br />10.What's your favorite dance? Flamenco - obviously done by someone else!

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

1. What's your favorite country song? I Fall to Pieces - Patsy Cline<br />2. What's your rock song? Take it Easy - The Eagles<br />3. What's your religious affiliation? Christian<br />4. Where do you buy your groceries? I don't; my wife does ALL the shopping.<br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.? Poker (Chicago)<br />6. Have you ever won anything? I won a three-legged race when the other contestants had ALL their feet tied together.<br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done. Looked at my reflection in the mirror.<br />8. How did you spend the weekend? Chasing leaves and working.<br />9. Have you ever broken a bone? No.<br />10.What's your favorite dance? Sangerwalker beat me to it - the horizontal mambo.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

1. What's your favorite country song? Statue of a fool - either version by Jack Green or Bryan Collins.<br /><br />2. What's your rock song? Freebird - Skynard<br /><br />3. What's your religious affiliation? Methodist<br /><br />4. Where do you buy your groceries? Kroger or Randalls.<br /><br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.? Mexican Train (dominoes)<br /><br />6. Have you ever won anything? yes... A nice jacket from the Powerstroke club<br /><br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done. Since this is a family site, question 7 is censored...but it did have to do with a restuarant with big windows, lots of people and clothes missing :D <br /><br />8. How did you spend the weekend? Went to a wedding party and played with the kids.<br /><br />9. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes...my hand twice (30 days apart).<br /><br />10.What's your favorite dance? Texas Two Step or a good fast Polka

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

1. What's your favorite country song?<br />-- Five Pound Bass, Robert Earl Keen<br /><br />2. What's your rock song?<br />-- Wish You Were Here, Pink Floyd<br /><br />3. What's your religious affiliation?<br />--Methodist<br /><br />4. Where do you buy your groceries?<br />--Wal Mart<br /><br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.?<br />--Risk<br /><br />6. Have you ever won anything?<br />--Airline tickets to Brussels<br /><br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done.<br />--Jumped off a train at 40mph<br /><br />8. How did you spend the weekend?<br />--Fixed a toilet, played with the kids, slept, watched some football<br /><br />9. Have you ever broken a bone?<br />--Yes<br /><br />10.What's your favorite dance? <br />--Lap

LubeDude

Admiral

First time Ive answered one of these.<br /><br />1. What's your favorite country song? (?) Tim Mcgraw. (Actually my daughter-in-laws cousin).<br />2. What's your rock song? Oldies.<br />3. What's your religious affiliation? Spirt filled Christian.<br />4. Where do you buy your groceries? Safeway.<br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.? Cards<br />6. Have you ever won anything? Nope, and I dont play the lottery.<br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done. Managed to keep my wife happy most of the time!<br />8. How did you spend the weekend?Working on my El Camino, and took the wife for a drive up into the woods, HEE, Hee!<br />9. Have you ever broken a bone? Yes, My little toe on my right foot.<br />10.What's your favorite dance? Line dancing if I knew how. Looks like fun.

LubeDude

Admiral

Hey Ladyfish, how about answering your own questions!!!

LadyFish

Admiral

1. What's your favorite country song? current -"Nothin on But the Radio"& Too much of a Good Thing”-Alan Jackson<br />2. What's your favorite rock song? Whippin Post-Allman Brothers <br />3. What's your religious affiliation? Catholic<br />4. Where do you buy your groceries? Kroger<br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.? Bunco, Jersey Pitch and Canasta<br />6. Have you ever won anything? $482 at the dog track <br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done. Rolled a pick up truck over 6 times and crashed my motorcycle in the same month<br />8. How did you spend the weekend? Canal hopped Friday night, played in the yard with the grandkiddo’s Saturday, fished all day Sunday<br />9. Have you ever broken a bone? Nope<br />10.What's your favorite dance? Texas Two-Step, Fox Trot, Jitterbug

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

1. What's your favorite country song?<br />Don't "do" country<br />2. What's your rock song?<br />Stood Up by Todd Rundgren<br />3. What's your religious affiliation?<br />Roman Catholic<br />4. Where do you buy your groceries?<br />Kroger, Giant Eagle, WalMart<br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.?<br />Euchre<br />6. Have you ever won anything?<br />Back in '94 I won 2 tickets to see Mae Moore, Richard Thompson, and Billy Pilgrim, at the time, 3 unknowns, but I got their CDs and they're pretty good!<br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done.<br />Climbed 288' up a ribbon-steel electrical transmission tower with two energized 345K-volt circuits to change lightbulbs in clearance lights...not one time, but 6X, all told! <br />8. How did you spend the weekend?<br />Saturday was my daughter's 21st birthday, and we held a party for her, and the OSU/Mich St football game. Sunday was a deserved day of resting, watching football & NASCAR<br />9. Have you ever broken a bone?<br />No, knock wood<br />10.What's your favorite dance?<br />Silly, white boys can't dance!

Dunaruna

Admiral

1. What's your favorite country song?<br />Does anything by Shania Twain qualify as country ;) <br />2. What's your rock song?<br />Bohemiem rapsody<br />3. What's your religious affiliation?<br />None<br />4. Where do you buy your groceries?<br />Various supermarkets<br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.?<br />Cards<br />6. Have you ever won anything?<br />2 week holiday & a few meat raffles<br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done.<br />Helicopter trip to the 'Great Barrier Reef' & snorkelled the reef for hours & hours....<br />8. How did you spend the weekend?<br />R & R, more hectic than work!<br />9. Have you ever broken a bone?<br />No<br />10.What's your favorite dance? <br />The one that Fonzi does.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

1. What's your favorite country song? Country roads<br />2. What's your rock song? Anything Pink Floyd<br />3. What's your religious affiliation? Agnostic<br />4. Where do you buy your groceries? Grocery store<br />5. What's your favorite game, i.e. cards, dice, etc.? Cribbage<br />6. Have you ever won anything? trip south with a camper van. Won it in a radio competion<br />7. Name something that you've done that most people have never done. drive 2000 miles in 42 hours<br />8. How did you spend the weekend? Silly question! Boating, of course...(on Sunday). Was flying home from Hong Kong on Saturday.<br />9. Have you ever broken a bone? right thumb, right pointing finger, right small toe (that hurt), right big toe (kicked a wall)<br />10.What's your favorite dance? Horizontal folk dance :D

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

LF, it's a widely-known card game. Here's what a google search came up with:<br /> Euchre

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Euchre!! <br /><br /><br />first jacks flipped are partners!!<br /><br />fun fast game!