WallyWorld SuperTech 2-Cycle Oil

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Re: WallyWorld SuperTech 2-Cycle Oil

Yup Mark 42, looks like the Supertech is good to go, for most everyday applications. I still use the Evinrude stuff but I shant be concerned about the Wallyworld oil, except, I don't like to support them any more than necessary...just a thought :)

TheOilDoc

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by Robby6950:<br /> So, OilDoc, what is your opinion of using Diesel 15-40 in a 350 GM that for 4 years ran on straight 40w? Runs a 5000lb cruiser at 3200 rpm cruise. Does more sitting obviously, and the oil gets dumped in the fall when it comes out. Just curious
In an effort to keep this thread on topic I have answered this question in the Merc/Volvo/OMC forum where it was originally posted.

sort

Seaman Apprentice

Well, after all these posts I have decided to spend a little more and change over to the Pennzoil Semi-Synthetic. Can purchase this for $24 for 2.5gals so not that pricey and still less then the high priced dino oil with an engine manufacturers logo on the bottle. <br /><br />Thanks to all for some great posts.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Good choice Fireman... :)

gss036

Commander

That is probably Wal-Mart price if I remember right. I looked at their 2.5's but was cheaper by the gallon,but that's the way do business. I asked the clerk and got the same answer. I thing I got 8 gallon the last time and saved a couple of dollars. Just put the last 2 in the this week, so need to go shopping again. The oils seems to burn great, a little less smoke maybe and might just help on idles a tiny bit, if you could even tell the difference, :) >