Vote For The "SKIPPER"

aspeck

Staff member
Re: Vote For The "SKIPPER"

I just voted again - 87 votes now, but still in 9th place. Got to get more votes for Skipper!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Another vote for this pretty boy. He's moved up to 8th.

sangerwaker

Commander

Voted again. Hope he does better than 8th. Keep voting!

boater4life

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I want to thank everyone for taking time out of your busy day to vote for Skipper. However, I have been traking his votes and between yesterday and today he had only gotten 4 votes. Something must be wrong after seeing all the support.<br /><br />Remember, after your first vote you will receive one email to verify your address. Please click on the link in that email to confirm your email address. Your votes will be counted as soon as you click the link to validate your e-mail address. Once you have validated your email, you can vote for as many pets as you like and you can come back and vote once a day for each pet.<br /><br />For all your support for those who have voted and keep voting, maybe I will run a discount on my davits and / or outdrive showers. Any ideas?

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

OK,<br />I voted for the dog. The dog looks really cool and fun. The owner is from MI. Took a bit of convinin' but it's done.<br /><br /><br />AK Chappy<br />Go Bucks!!!

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I voted yesterday from home but didn't see the email box. Can you say dumb*ss? Anyhow, I just voted from work and think I got it right this time.

aspeck

Staff member

Missed the "reply" emails - me bad! Sent in the replies and voted a few more times (multiple email addresses). Skipper is sitting at 90 votes, the first place dog has 719! We have a long way to go to get Skipper into first place.

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Done, and good luck Skipper...