FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
are you sure its a 100 model? Is it in the same boat as the tilt mechanism your working on? The 100 outdrive wouldn't have the black box style relay setup...
However if it is a 100 outdrive, parts are going to be hard to find.
Volvo parts may be available right here at iboats, but in order to find the parts, we need to know what engine is in it.
EDIT:
I found the 100B outdrive on a under the AQ115 engine. There isn't even a part number listed for the bellows any longer, and I tried several different sites.
are you sure its a 100 model? Is it in the same boat as the tilt mechanism your working on? The 100 outdrive wouldn't have the black box style relay setup...
However if it is a 100 outdrive, parts are going to be hard to find.
The other boat that has the relay box is a 275 Volvo Penta.
Yes, I am quite sure it is the AQ100 with a B18 engine. It's installed in a 1965 Glaspar Flying V.
The engine runs very well. I cleaned out the entire fuel system and changed the fuel lines. I am really itching to get this boat on the water. I think this is one I will keep for a while. I have had it for about 6 years and just got around to working on it last fall. All I need for it is the bellows and I can use it.