Volvo Penta AQ100 model PZ - Bellows?

ARTIZAN

Seaman
Hi,

Does anyone know the part number for the U-joint bellows for the Volvo Penta AQ100 stern drive or where I can get one?

Thanks.

captmello

Captain
Re: Volvo Penta AQ100 model PZ - Bellows?

are you sure its a 100 model? Is it in the same boat as the tilt mechanism your working on? The 100 outdrive wouldn't have the black box style relay setup...

However if it is a 100 outdrive, parts are going to be hard to find.

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Volvo parts may be available right here at iboats, but in order to find the parts, we need to know what engine is in it.

EDIT:
I found the 100B outdrive on a under the AQ115 engine. There isn't even a part number listed for the bellows any longer, and I tried several different sites.

ARTIZAN

Seaman

are you sure its a 100 model? Is it in the same boat as the tilt mechanism your working on? The 100 outdrive wouldn't have the black box style relay setup...

However if it is a 100 outdrive, parts are going to be hard to find.

The other boat that has the relay box is a 275 Volvo Penta.
Yes, I am quite sure it is the AQ100 with a B18 engine. It's installed in a 1965 Glaspar Flying V.
The engine runs very well. I cleaned out the entire fuel system and changed the fuel lines. I am really itching to get this boat on the water. I think this is one I will keep for a while. I have had it for about 6 years and just got around to working on it last fall. All I need for it is the bellows and I can use it.

Thanks,

Arthur.