VIP Boats

vipzach

Lieutenant
Just wanted to say thanks! VIP finally has its own area! We are moving up in the world! :D :D

slade6

Cadet
Re: VIP Boats

New to the game, just happy to be here! Owner of a 1994 Vision 1760 VIP with a Merc 3.0 Alpha. any info on the VIP's would be great

DAMIFINO

Cadet

slade6 said:
New to the game, just happy to be here! Owner of a 1994 Vision 1760 VIP with a Merc 3.0 Alpha. any info on the VIP's would be great

Attachments

• Copy (2) of ShowLetter.jpg
    48 bytes · Views: 0

laurido1992

Cadet

Recently purchased a 2006 232 Vincente. I've been looking around the web and finally found a site with other VIP owners. I thought I had purchased a boat that was being phased out or discontinued. I like the boat a lot. It has a 5.0 MPI. Runs awesome!!! I did find some stress cracks, but was told that sometimes it happens. However, the dealer is going to fix them. Great to hear from other VIP owners!!! Excellent website. I will recommend to my friends.

gorrellusa

Recruit

I am new to this site and am considering ordering a new 232 Vincente. It is the only bowrider I have found that has an optional 105 gallon gas tank, which is a major plus for boating at Lake Powell. I also like the idea of no wood. Any feedback you can give on the quality of construction, ride, towing wakeboards, etc. would be appreciated. I am surprised there is so little press or boat reviews about VIPs.

Tommycash

Recruit

I may be buying a 2005 VIP that you might have owned previously. The seller is a young guy in Lawton that said he bought it from the original owner in Choctaw OK that was in the military. So, I put 2 and 2 together, made a brief search, and your name and this blog popped up (don't you just love all the info available on the internet). The boat is a 2005 202SBRC white on blue, 5.0L MPI Mercruiser Alpha drive with matching tandem axle trailer. It is in good shape and he is asking $18K. If you are that person, I am wondering if you had any problems with the boat and if the $18K is in the ballpark of what you were asking for the boat when you sold it. My understainfing is he just bought it maybe a year ago (approx Jan 2010). Any help is appreciated.

I have attached a picture hoping this was your boat.

Attachments

• Picture 339.jpg
    Picture 339.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 0

raymondpickens

Petty Officer 1st Class

How funny, Its a small world. I was just looking at that same boat and came on here to research VIP's. That is a great looking boat, good luck with buying it , its a little too far away from San Antonio for me.