Verdict in on M Jackson

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Not Guilty???? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: <br /><br />I am not pleased. I agree the people were flakes but Michael Jackson is just not right as a person.<br /><br />I still do not like him nor trust him.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Re: Verdict in on M Jackson

Mikey needs an extreme make-over, career edition. Change his name to Scott Free.<br /><br />IMHO, Mark Furman singlehandedly got OJ off. Same applies with the Jackson accuser's Mom.

Bondo

Staff member

I'm with you Bob,.......<br /><br />I just walked into the room,+ Flicked on the Tube to see the Headlines,..............<br /><br />Michael Jackson is about as Innocent as OJ Simpson.......<br /><br />The Legal System has Failed Again........... :( :mad:

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Chalk up another victory for cheque book justice

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

The verdict was arrived at via our US court system. Simple as that. The jurors heard the evidence that Our US Judicial System allowed to be presented and a decision was reached.<br /><br />I am neither pro or con Jackson. My opinion of Jackson as he presents himself is that the person is a very "weird" dude. A creep. But....and consider that the jurors are now celebrities headed to the talk show circus.<br /><br />Sure would hate to be judged and then lynched due to here say and emotion. Much like what has happened in many towns across America in our recent past.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

As I pointed out in another thread, "just not right", "wierd", eccentric and not being liked or trusted by gossip hounds are not against the law.<br /><br />I grew up in the south in the 30s and 40s. I heard many a lynch mob genesis and even had an aquaintance hung, burned and shot because he was "uppity" enough to call a white woman by her first name without the prefix, "missy".<br /><br />You agree that his accusers were flakes but you are angry that he was aquitted? That doesn't compute, Bob. Please explain your notion of justice.

reddog349

Petty Officer 1st Class

Jacko has plans to do a tv show with O.J. Simpson ,and that baretta guy called luck ba$tard$!

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

JB - I feel that Jackson has had less than healthy relationships with children. Don't get me wrong I am all for raising children and having fun with them but I just don't agree with his practices.<br /><br />Lack of supervision... more adults should have been involved with watching the children. There is a part of me that wanted him convicted on a single count just so the Judge could order him supervised.<br /><br />His accuser (the family) had a history of past allegations to obtain money. That's fraud I think they should be held to answer to that.<br /><br />Jackson has already "bought" off on previous incidents.<br /><br />Since he paid off his last accusers and was not ordered to get help ... he is free to do it again. <br /><br />Isn't it a fact that once a child molester has been caught without proper supervision the child molester will try again? The next attempt will just be more clandestine.<br /><br />I feel that we are going to let this one slip through the cracks. I pray that there are no more events involving children and Jackson.<br /><br />Bob

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I understand that jackson will now be out searching for the true guilty pervert.<br /><br />Just kidding, a funny. Still stand by my original post.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

Thank the lord he free just think of how many Reginald Dennys were saved today. It's truly BS......

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Nate in Arkansas:<br /> Oh crap, how long we gonna hear about this?
more than likely waaayy long after the cows come home.

crab bait

Captain

ferris wheels, cotton candy, an jesus juice..<br /><br />beat it-beat it-beat it-gonna-lawyer-up-an- beat it..<br /><br />one thing sure as dog poop,, he can't stop it.. it'll happen again..soon enuff..

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by RPJS:<br /> Chalk up another victory for cheque book justice
Outside of the way you spell "check", AMEN to that! <br />.

Homerr

Commander

The so called "justice system" has failed several years ago. You knew darn well he would go free. Way too much money changed hands.<br /><br />Just kick back and wait fellas... Vigilante justice will prevail on this one I think.<br /><br />Someone will get him.<br /><br /><br />And then we'll have to buy the book, "Life and times of Pedo Jackson"<br /><br />H.

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

I am in the "He did it" camp. I am sure he had inappropriate relations with children. But the verdict was arived at by 12 supposedly reasonable people, base don the facts presented. Notice the verdict was "Not Guilty", not "Innocent." No one said he did not do it, they just decided the evidence was not enough to say he did do it. But I agree with the Cheque Book justice. If he is truly guilty, it WILL happen again. And why would he pay off the previous accusers and not htis one? Attorneys fees were cheaper than paying off the "questionable" accusers.

Twidget

Commander

why would he pay off the previous accusers and not htis one? Attorneys fees were cheaper than paying off the "questionable" accusers.
Even with the money he has made, paying off people in 7-9 million dollar chunks gets expensive. He might have had a budget cut in the 'quiet money' fund.<br /><br />I believe he probably is guilty, but the jury has spoken. Hopefully, he will have learned a lesson from this, or maybe the publicity will stop anoter goofy mother from letting her son stay with him.

brother chris

Commander

I do not have too much to say on this topic, but Jacko needs help....and lots of it!

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

I hate to be labeled as a Jacko defender, but all this from folks who never sat in the court room to hear testimony or looked the witnesses in the eye to judge their demeanor, but formed their opinions only on the tidbits fed to them by the media they loathe and abhor? Now that's scary.

11 footer

Lieutenant

I'm not a Jackson fan, but I think the jury make the right dicision.<br /><br />Jackson is a screwball, he's got some serious issues, no question. He doesn't seem very smart, and looks very stupid trying to answer questions about the case, remember him in 60 minnetts? He looked guilty as hell. These people knew that and took advantage of him, set him up.<br /><br />We only know what the media tells us, most of its bull@#$%. We, the public have only heard of the case againts him, we don't know what they had in his defence. I bleave he's been punished enough with all the attention he's got, and now everyone should just leave him alone. There are a lot worse people in this world then Michael Jackson