Verdict in on M Jackson

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Verdict in on M Jackson

IMO, the accuser was a shakedown artist, many previous attempts. They put the boy in there to let Michael do his thing. He did, then they tried to shake Michael down.<br /><br />I am 100% certain a civil case will soon follow. And Jacko will have to pay.<br /><br />That is all the family cares about, so they are happy.<br /><br />The whole darn group of people is a bunch of losers, they will pay for it one day.<br /><br />Ken

psylocke

Cadet

Isn't it innocent until PROVEN guilty? IMO, too many people escaping justice is better than too many people having to face up to crimes they did not commit. Obviously it's impossible for the system to be 100% accurate but it's the best in the world.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

I hear it from the blacks that Mikey getting off is "payback" for Blake getting off. <br /><br />Oh dear.

20/20

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Mark 42, I'm confused isn't mikey white also? :) <br /> <br />Chris M., the sad thing about your last sentence is that are already those that would let their kids stay with MJ. They came out and said they see nothing wrong with MJ, maybe we should go after stupid parents???

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by 20/20:<br /> Mark 42, I'm confused isn't mikey white also? :) <br /> <br />Chris M., the sad thing about your last sentence is that are already those that would let their kids stay with MJ. They came out and said they see nothing wrong with MJ, maybe we should go after stupid parents???
He Is Both, so we now call it Blite! EeeeHeeee

D

DJ

They tried the wrong person. The PARENTS (ALL of them) should have been on trial.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by DJ:<br /> They tried the wrong person. The PARENTS (ALL of them) should have been on trial.
As a parent I agree 100%<br />However the media put the parents on trial to protect their own. And MJ walks.<br />I think there should have been two trials..<br />One for sicko with no media and afterwards regaurdless of the out come<br />a second one for the parents.. putting children in harms way "Should" be a crime.. <br /><br />SS Mayfloat <br />
Blake, not guilty<br />OJ, not guilty<br />Jackson not guilty<br />Bryant not guilty<br />Martha Stewart---Guilty! I bet she wonders what went wrong.
LOL <br />But she still has KMart :D