V Bush Ratings V

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: V Bush Ratings V

Guys, we on the Right have bigger problems to think about. What are we gonna do in four years??? Bush will win this election, but then what? The republicans need to put someone out there to start campaigning immediatly after the election for '08, someone who is electable and can beat Hillary, otherwise we may have the first female president in our history, and it will HER :eek:

Carphunter

Commander

Soulwinner, me thinks Rudy Juliani(sp), will more than fill the bill. ;)

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by 18rabbit:<br />In one of the primaries (Texas?) Bush got 90% of the vote
Has Texas had a primary already? Are there any other Republican candidates? Wouldn't be much point in a republican primary in Texas.<br /><br />I'm thinking of writing in Nolan Ryan. Or Roger Staubach.<br /><br />I can remember back when Bush was just the guy who traded Sammy Sosa to the White Sox for Harold Baines.<br /><br />Remember when "Dubya" was elected to his first term as governor? Bro. Jeb lost the election in Florida that year. I could just imagine Barb turning to Jeb and saying, "Now why can't you be more like your brother?"

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

Carphunter,<br />Actually I have two 911's an SC and a Carerra...<br />Both are mine, and paid for by me. My "Daddy" lives on the other side of the country.<br /> :p

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Bush would lose by 9% to Kerry
Let me guess. This was published by our liberal media. Am I correct?<br /><br />Nothing but wishfull thinking on their part.

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

While youre washing and waxing that porsche, think about the founding fauthers (sic)of this country that put together a system that allows you to live the life you live!
If I'm not mistaken, Toad is Canadian. If so, the founding fathers thing doesn't apply.

Carphunter

Commander

Toad, Guess i'll just sit here and be jealous then. ;) <br /><br />Wouldn't wanna drive a Porsche on some of the roads I have to drive. Gotta have my 4-wheel drive. :D