V Bush Ratings V

1730V

Chief Petty Officer
Re: V Bush Ratings V

All I see from the Dem side is raise taxes and hate, hate, hate. No ideas just hate. Electing a president because of hatred of the opponent is scary to say the least.

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

I suppose regardless whether you vote for Hillary or Bush, you ultimatly vote for bush. :eek:

Fly Rod

Commander

Kerry & Hillary !!! :rolleyes: <br />You won't see a woman President in my life time and my doctor says I'm gonna live another 30 years ;) <br /><br />The "secret society" won't let it happen.<br /><br />Bush kicks off the "Daytona 500" with the words heard around the country<br /> :D "START YOUR ENGINES!!!" :D <br />After Howard Dean heard these words he will step down from seeking the Presidential Normination <br /><br /> :) Bush and Guiliano :) <br /><br />Remember you heard it here!!!! :p :p

TPD211

Petty Officer 1st Class

SBN,<br /><br />I think Perot had a chance to win also.<br /><br />Interesting to think what his presidency would have produced.<br /><br />As for politics, look back over the past 20 years or so and look how your choosen party has affected the country in tax rates, unemployment, interest rates, etc. That can be a good guage on how to vote. Just an observation.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Perot gave the election to Clinton.<br /><br />Always wondered if there was a conspiracy behind that.<br /><br />We need one conservative candidate (GWB) and LOTS of liberal candidates.

plywoody

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Obviously, it is way too early to be too concerned with polls.<br /><br />That being said, Bush did not get any jump in the polls with the state of the union speech, nor did he get any bump from his meet the press appearance.<br /><br />It will be interesting to see what $200+ million buys for a campaign strategy. It will be hard to change the record, so I look for an ugly campaign.<br /><br />And of course there will be a *major* push to capture Osama this summer, or preferably fall--which is of course what we should have been doing all along instead of Iraq.<br /><br />Time will tell, but all things being equal, Bush is eminently beatable. I really wish Joe Biden was running for the Dems, but I can live with Kerry.

waterinthefuel

Commander

I hope Bush wins. This country can't take another left-wing anti-gun liberal. Someone who, since 1990, admits Saddam is bad, agrees he's used WMD, can produce it, blah blah blah, and agrees he should be removed from power, yet doesn't support it when Bush does it. Kerry is all over the map, lets just hope soon he won't be all over ours.<br /><br />This country is fed up with liberals.

LubeDude

Admiral

Bush is shooting himself in the foot everytime he turns around, but we cant throw the baby out with the Bath water, The republican ticket has much to offer over the liberal veiw.<br /><br />Kerry is a wishy washy liberal that is telling everyone what they want to hear, He hasnt got an agenda other than bashing the republicans, (which they deserve). But how about letting us know what you (really) stand for. He claims he will drill for oil all over the place , but out of the other side of his mouth comes the conservation spew! He makes me sick! The thought of him running the country turns my stomach as bad , (well, almost) as Hillary!

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

Too bad the Republicans weren't holding a leadership election. I agree they have the right party, but not with bush at the helm. Factor Bush's stay, and you must look at alternatives. The only fresh air I see is Kerry at this point. I'm so sick of watching Bush with is below average build walk around for the past 3.5 years with his chest artificially puffed out. Exhale Mr. Bush, for Gods sake! Small man syndrome with big shoes to fill I suppose. Its a shame he took the US to war because Saddam made a poor assassination attempt on his daddy's life though. Theres no excuse for that. And you can't tell me it wasn't premeditated...

boatingfool

Chief Petty Officer

Toad,<br /><br />It would have been irresponsible for Bush not to have a war plan against Iraq, just like we do with North Korea and China.<br /><br />Just like we did when clinton was in office.<br /><br />Yup thats right. Your daddy clinton had a war plan for Iraq , Iran , China, North Korea and probably a few other countries as well.<br />If he didnt he was a worse president than I thought.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Toad,<br /><br />
I'm so sick of watching Bush with is below average build walk around for the past 3.5 years with his chest artificially puffed out.
But it was OK for Clinton with his below average build, to walk around with his chest artificially puffed out for 8 years!!!!!!! <br /><br />(Along with another part of his body, that was artificially puffed out with an intern and a cigar!!!!)<br /><br />Yeah, right!!!

oddjob

Commander

Hey Toad, how ya doing? Hey who did you vote for in the last two elections? :)

LubeDude

Admiral

"I agree they have the right party, but not with bush at the helm. Factor Bush's stay, and you must look at alternatives. The only fresh air I see is Kerry at this point." <br /><br />What an irresposable (and other words Id hate to include for fear of being Poofed) Statement.<br /><br />Thats unbelievable to me anyone would make a statement like that, Sorry Toad, You cant have it both ways!!! :confused:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Quote:<br />__________________________________________________<br />Factor Bush's stay, and you must look at alternatives. The only fresh air I see is Kerry at this point.<br />__________________________________________________<br /><br />What's fresh about a tax and spend east coast liberal with a recent case of sexual misconduct? Ted Kenneday/John Kerry whats the difference except Kerry's voting record is more liberal? Unless you are referring to their memory skills. Who voted for the Iraq war??? :confused: :confused:

Carphunter

Commander

In an effort to be "appropriate" on this family site, I will make this offer. Toad, please come to SBN's yahoo chat, so I can tell ya how it is. :cool: <br /><br />Quote; "You can't tell me it wasn't premeditated"<br /><br />It wasn't premeditated,..........guess I can tell ya that, now can't I. ;)

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for the offer Carphunter, but I don't hang out on chat boards. I think I'll go wax my Porsche instead.

LubeDude

Admiral

While youre washing and waxing that porsche, think about the founding fauthers of this country that put together a system that allows you to live the life you live! Its not liberalism. In the depth of all our hearts is a right and a wrong, Try to find it! :eek:

Carphunter

Commander

Porsche. :D Dang that boys funny. :D <br /><br />But you hang out here? :D <br /><br />Your not very old, are ya Toad?<br /><br />Careful, don't scratch Daddys........um, I mean, your Porsche. :cool: