To the "pirates"...

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice
Re: To the "pirates"...

Of course this is fer real...ye can close yer eyes and wish on stars, and it won't save you from a pirate's bloody wrath, arrr. <br /><br />It is quite the insult to be suggestin' that pirates cannot lay siege to a board on this here internet. We pirates are wise and crafty we are, and we learn quick. The shark that stops a'swimmin' sinks to the bottom of the ocean, as we likes to say. <br /><br />Now be turnin' over yer gold and valuables, and we may spare yer life out of pity.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

I WOULD find them funny-but one of them's making inferences about child molestation. Zap 'em please JB.<br /><br />The post is (gone)<br /> <br /><br />and the text is this...<br />(before he edits it)<br /><br />(ZAP)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Who cares about them, let's worry about our friends in Katrina's way.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Laddies:<br /> Sooner rather than later, JB, Before we are overrun with stupidity like one poster did earlier this summer--Bob
Ah ha... Technostupido strikes back.

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

boatingcrazy11:<br />Maybe we can have deputydog look into the pirates.<br /> But I think boatingcrazy11 you may know who the pirates are :)

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by Mark42:<br />
Originally posted by Laddies:<br /> Sooner rather than later, JB, Before we are overrun with stupidity like one poster did earlier this summer--Bob
Ah ha... Technostupido strikes back.
I thought that Ray finally got his boat running, and thats why we have'nt been hearing from him.<br /><br />I think that this pirate invasion crap is quite funny, and darn original if you ask me, nevertheless if its one person that is making all of the noise then thats just plain nuts.

txswinner

Banned

Ok so are pirates liberal or conservative, repub. or demo. Do they have Bayliners and inboard or outboards and just what kind of oil do they like.

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

I almost hate to admit it but I am getting a chuckle out of the pirate talk! :D

FSHKPR

Ensign

to the supposed "pirates" who've popped up here today:<br />Cut it out. You're being obnoxious and ruining the boards. Does everyone else agree or what??<br />
NO! i dont agree Let them go i find it entertaining and if they go on to long where its not anymore, dont read thier posts. geeez!! why would someone get all worked up over something so small? pretty sad if it took something like this to finally get you to join