To the "pirates"...

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: To the "pirates"...

I am finding quite entertaining. And all very well written. :)

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by Booner:<br /> I am finding quite entertaining. And all very well written. :)
What?? Are you serious? If you think this juvenile behavior is somehow "amusing," then either you're in on it, or just have no respect for other people here. Because these "pirates" are teh idiots!!1!

NathanY

Commander

Hell I think they are the best thing to happen to Dockside Chat, well since I joined anyways. Very amusing. Keep up the good work guys! :D

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

boatingcrazy11 what you don’t have a sense of hummer? <br />No I’m not "in on it" but its amusing and entertaining. <br />What would you rather read about an OIL WAR?<br />its different.

ZmOz

Captain

Posting amusing, random threads is one thing. Posting dozens of them and then having conversations with yourself is completely different. :rolleyes:

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

No, I have a sense of humor, but for things that ARE FUNNY. This is just juvenile and annoying. It's like going to a photoshopping website and asking, "Hey, is that a real photo??" just to be funny. <br /><br />Hey, maybe a couple of you do get a kick out of it, but for the rest of us normal people who actually want to discuss BOATING and not see the board flooded with "pirate" talk, this is supremely annoying.<br /><br />The moderators should do something about this, unless they're too busy laughing at all the little funny pirate jokes.

Ralphy

Petty Officer 1st Class

These "pirates" are da bomb!! It's not like their posts arent obvious. If you dont like em, dont read their posts!

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br /> Posting amusing, random threads is one thing. Posting dozens of them and then having conversations with yourself is completely different. :rolleyes:
That's exactly what I mean. Whoever they are, they should have their accounts terminated. If it's some longtime members' ideas of a joke, then so be it. <br /><br />I've seen way too many message boards get overrun by idiots who think they can get away with something and keep doing it over and over and over.

Dunaruna

Admiral

The words 'pirates' and 'they' don't apply. It's one person, including boatingcrazy11.<br /><br />But I enjoy the banter :)

NathanY

Commander

Incase you have not noticed, boatingcrazy11, this is not a boating forum. The boating forums are all the forums listed above this one. If you dont like it, then leave. There are enough up-tights here, and we dont need another one. If I was in admin, I would terminate your account. :mad:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> The words 'pirates' and 'they' don't apply. It's one person, including boatingcrazy11.<br /><br />But I enjoy the banter :)
Bingo!!! :rolleyes:

Pony

Rear Admiral

I take back my earlier post about it being annoying....after reading some its not bad.<br /><br />Plus at least its not in a forum where people are trying to get help. this IS the place to have fun.

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> The words 'pirates' and 'they' don't apply. It's one person, including boatingcrazy11.<br /><br />But I enjoy the banter :)
Bingo!!! :rolleyes:
Har har har har!! I can assure you that the great Blackbeard and his fellow corsairs of the high seas would never keep company with a whining child like Boatingcrazy11.<br /><br />To compare the likes of I to one such as him is to spit in me eye. It be an insult that a pirate will take none too kindly to indeed.

Trent

Captain

There's a few minutes of my life I'll never get back. :)

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

boatingcrazy11: What Nate said<br /><br />Hey Nate you gona change your name to Nate in DFW?

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Hey, the lads are just having fun, and if they gets outa hand they'll be dealt with, and with a heavy hand at that...Chief ;)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Is this for real? It kinda reminds me of Drama 101 from High School. Are they reading from a script? Pirates of the Carribean Part 3? LOL<br />Bassy