Tilt trim switch wiring

Poormansboating

Petty Officer 1st Class
Should get it all buttoned up tonight and gonna take it for another test tommorow fingers crossed I'm not paddling again. Lol

puffitu

Chief Petty Officer
Should get it all buttoned up tonight and gonna take it for another test tommorow fingers crossed I'm not paddling again. Lol
My first force melted a piston but still hadn’t had to paddle; ) it limped me back to the dock..!

Poormansboating

Petty Officer 1st Class
Well that failed put carbs back together. Put them on started it up and the middle carb is leaking gas from each side there is a hole on both sides and both are leaking. Any ideas what could be causing this. It leaks big I just prime it with primer bulb

Poormansboating

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'm sure I messed something. Cleaned it all out blew out with compress air. Started ok but now this gas leak. Ahhhh

Poormansboating

Petty Officer 1st Class
I made another post on my issues but just keep you updated. I found that my float needle has a rubber tip that seems to be boogerd up. Trying to find one but the ones im seeing online don't have a rubber tip any suggestions Buddy

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner
Put on a pic of the needle next to a ruler.
I'll see if I have the right one in my stuff????
It's at 64 posts, the last are about carb stuff, might be time to start another thread??
OOOPS!! I see you already did that. :(