thoughts on Randy Moss

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: thoughts on Randy Moss

It showed a lack of class, that's all. Randy Moss is a talented player, but just got a little carried away with the end zone celebration.<br /><br />BTW, you all should see my house during football season when my sister/brother-in-law stop by on a Sunday afternoon and watch the games with us:<br /><br />My wife and I: BUFFALO BILLS<br />Sister: NY JETS<br />Brother-in-law: PITTSBURGH STEELERS<br />Twin Daughter: KC CHIEFS<br />Twin Daughter: CAROLINA PANTHERS<br />Daughters' boyfriends, and other friends: WASHINGTON REDSKINS<br /><br />When all these teams are playing and televised and/or are playing each other, we all end up going to a sports bar/restaurant and hoot and holler for our teams. :D <br /><br />Butch A.

KaGee

Admiral

HDTV... $700.00<br />DIRECTV... $80.00/Month<br />UNIVERSAL REMOTE TO CONTROL IT ALL... $80.00<br />RECLINER to sit back and take it all in...$500.00<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />The look on Brett Favre's face with 3 minutes to go...<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Priceless!! :D <br /><br />As much as I dispise the Viqueens, I dispise the Cheeseheads even more. :p <br /><br />Take this Randy Moss!
15_4_122.gif

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Do they still sell those AFRO pics. Super Freak needs one :D
I think a weed wacker is more like it.. <br /><br />did ya notice the whole team of 'brothas' went afro for the game?! looked like the 1974 Philidelphia 76er's<br /><br /> :D

tylerin

Commander

I'm sorry but I was laughing out loud when I saw him squeeze that helmet on :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

I was laughing out loud when he took it OFF!!

Raghauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Another vote for Moss having no class. Talent, yes. Skills, yes. Class, not even close.<br /><br />It sucks when I'm sitting watching NFL games with my 12 year old son, with elitists like Moss acking like @sses, sandwiched between erectile disfunction commercials. True irony.<br /><br />There were a few times Moss was seen heckling the crowd. Like he didn't know that fans at Lambeau were going to heckle him first. Be a professional, sick down and stfu. Jack@ss.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> Lambeau Field.
yea.. right. -beau, -baugh, whatever,.. the bough broke.<br /><br /> :D :p <br /><br />LMAO @ Tylerin .. good one! I didn't see that :D :D

eeboater

Commander

:D <br /><br />I know, it was just hard to read. For some reason every time I saw it, I read Limbaugh Field.<br /><br />Plus, I lived less than a block from Lambeau for ~10 years. I hated the Packers because I couldn't get to/from my house during games.<br /><br />Pissed me off.<br /><br />Sean

rogerwa

Commander

I frankly am not all that concerned about the endzone dance. I don't get PO'd by that stuff and I think it does add some fun. What I do get tired of is the attitude that he is above the rules, above the team, and above the game. People let him get away with it because of how good he is. Bad message. Unfortunately you see this at the youth sports level as well. I am not quick to judge this as I have watched Moss from day one.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by Raghauler:<br />Be a professional, sick down and stfu. Jack@ss.
Yeah.. what happened to the Barry Sanders of the world. I respect him more than any of those people doing the sign of the cross or any other bull like that. When he scored, he handed the ball to the official and GOT ON WITH THE GAME. <br /><br />That and my favorite play ever. When Don Beebe was playing in the Super Bowl (I believe). Some huge Defensive guy recovered a fumbled ball (I think) and as he was high-stepping towards the end-zone, Beebe came up and slapped the ball out of his hand. <br /><br />BOOYAH you arrogant pr#ck. Thats what you get for thinking you're king s***.<br /><br />Sean

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> I was laughing out loud when he took it OFF!!
Ya mean like this Barlow??<br /><br />
st-140.jpg

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

HOLY CATS KAGEE!!!! WHERE'D YOU GET THAT!?!?!?!?<br /><br />YOU KNOW THE FAMILY???<br /><br /> :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

this was not in any way a celebration dance,<br />it was taunting the crowd plain and simple...<br />HUGE diff. IMO.

KaGee

Admiral

ROFL! :D <br /><br />Can you say "BUTTWHEAT"?<br /><br />
4_6_100.gif

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> this was not in any way a celebration dance,<br />it was taunting the crowd plain and simple...<br />HUGE diff. IMO.
MY I agree to a point but, imagine what the fans do to trigger it .. you can't say its taunting because they're fans?.. <br /><br />they're asking for it basically.. 30 degrees outside after tailgating for 6 hrs .. we are talking about the Green Bay vs. Minnesota game here right?? .. I have a hard time believing he wasn't feeding into to their earlier harassment.. he didn't do it in the first half..<br /><br />remember a while back .. maybe '99 or '00 season .. he did the "Lambeau Leap" into the endzone seats .. they loved it..

bh357

Chief Petty Officer

That and my favorite play ever. When Don Beebe was playing in the Super Bowl (I believe). Some huge Defensive guy recovered a fumbled ball (I think) and as he was high-stepping towards the end-zone, Beebe came up and slapped the ball out of his hand. <br /><br />BOOYAH you arrogant pr#ck. Thats what you get for thinking you're king s***.
That was Super Bowl XXVII, where the Cowboys played the Bills. The infamous player was Leon Lett, for the Cowboys. He held the ball out at arms length when he was still yards from the end zone. The only saving grace for Lett was that the Cowboys had a commanding lead over the Bills.<br /><br />It did help that Beebe could run the 40 in under 4.3 seconds.