The price of greatness<br />is responsibility.<br /><br />Winston Churchill

golfer

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: THOUGHT'S OF THE DAY !

"Ever stop to think....And forget to start again?"

Skinnywater

Commander

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."<br /><br />John Wayne

NOSLEEP

Commander

We are told never to cross a bridge<br />till we come to it, but this world is<br />owned by men who have "crossed<br />bridges" in their imagination far<br />ahead of the crowd.<br /><br />Speakers Library

NOSLEEP

Commander

QUALITY is like buying oats.<br />If you want nice fresh oats<br />you pay a fare price....But<br />once they have been through<br />the horse they are a little<br />cheaper.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Make no little plans; they have no magic<br />to stir men's blood and probably themselves<br />will not be realized. Make big plans; aim high<br />in hope and work, remembering that a noble,<br />logical diagram once recorded will not die.<br /><br />Daniel H. Burnham

D

DJ

Universal Understanding<br /><br />"If I speak to people calmly and clearly, I can articulate my position -- especially if they can see the safety is off."

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The older I get, the more facts that I knew with certainty turn out to be only opinions.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Opinions are only<br />to be shared.<br /><br />NOSLEEP

NOSLEEP

Commander

Succes is simply a<br />matter of luck.<br /><br />Ask any failure.

NOSLEEP

Commander

"Always go to other people's funerals;<br />otherwise, they wont go to yours."<br /><br />Yogi Berra

NOSLEEP

Commander

The man who wins may<br />have been counted out<br />several times, but he<br />didn't hear the referee.<br /><br />H.E.Jansen

NOSLEEP

Commander

Failure is only postponed success<br />as long as courage "coaches" ambition.<br />The habit of persistence is the habit<br />of victory.<br /><br />Herbert Kaufman

NOSLEEP

Commander

The most important thing I have learned over the years is the difference between taking one's work seriously and taking one's self seriously. The first is imperative, and the second disastrous.<br /><br />Margaret Fontey<br /><br /><br />Hey its just an old thread. :cool:

Link

Rear Admiral

A good landing is one that you can walk away from.<br />A Great landing is one that you can use the plane again!<br /><br />Captain Jack<br />-------------------<br /><br />Neat thread nosleep

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

God gave us two ears and one mouth. Stick to the ratio.....

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

"Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you give him a lifetime of sitting on a boat and drinking beer."