THOUGHT'S OF THE DAY !

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: THOUGHT'S OF THE DAY !

"The Lord does not deduct, from man's allotted time, those hours spent in fishing."<br /><br /> Herbert Hoover

NOSLEEP

Commander

JB<br />If thats true I should make it to around 150<br />give er take a couple of week ends :D

PDS

Petty Officer 1st Class

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is to simply serve as a bad example to others" :eek: PDS

ob

Admiral

"I once seen a man with wooden legs and real feet"<br /> (Steve Wright)

Hooty

Rear Admiral

"An armed society is a polite society"<br />(CCL Instructor)<br /><br />c/6<br /><br />Hooty

D

DJ

Steven Wright has some great quotes, such as:<br /><br />"I live on a dead end one way street, and I don't know how I got here" :confused:

ob

Admiral

" How does a blind man know when he's done wiping his a$$?Hey honey come here I need you to proof-read something for me."<br /> Robert Shimmell

ebbtide176

Commander

no man cometh unto the father, but by me.<br />--------------------------------------------<br />when the bad day ends, rest peacefully, for tomorrow starts anew.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Opportunities are disguised<br />by hard work, so most people<br />don't recognize them.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"A diamond aint nothing but a lump of coal that stuck with it."<br /><br /> "Brother" Dave Gardner

ebbtide176

Commander

Imagination is more important than knowledge.<br /> Albert Einstein <br /><br />An intellectual snob is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture and not think of The Lone Ranger.<br /> Dan Rather <br /><br />Nothing you can't spell will ever work.<br /> Will Rogers :D

ob

Admiral

If at first you don't succeed.<br />Keep on suckin till you do "suck seed"<br /><br />'Curly Howard while eating an orange'

Hooty

Rear Admiral

JB,<br />Speakin'of Brother Dave....<br /><br />"Yes Lord, I believe that every night is ah Saturday night and every day is ah Sunday".<br /><br />Words to live by.<br /><br />c/6<br /><br />Hooty

NOSLEEP

Commander

Do not follow where<br />the path may lead.<br /><br /> Go instead where there<br />is no path and leave a trail.

Hooty

Rear Admiral

"Never miss a good chance to shut up."<br /><br />Will Rogers<br /><br />c/6<br /><br />Hooty

JHOLE

Seaman Apprentice

The hurrier I go...<br />The behinder I get.<br /><br />My Grandmother<br />(as far as I know)

NOSLEEP

Commander

Love is life... and if you<br />miss love, you miss life.<br /><br />Leo Buscaglia

NOSLEEP

Commander

Man does not cease to<br />play because he grows<br />old...Man grows old<br />because he ceases to play !