THOUGHT'S OF THE DAY !

NOSLEEP

Commander
Re: THOUGHT'S OF THE DAY !

Use the talents you posses;<br /> for the woods would be very<br /> silent if no birds sang except<br /> the best.

495v

Chief Petty Officer

How about...."Beer, helping ugly people have s*x since 1913."

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Do on to others as you wish them to do onto you.<br /><br />Often confused as... do on to others before they do it to you.<br /><br />And my favorite...You can't polish a turd.<br /><br />Ken

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

" Alcohol. The source of and the solution to all my problems". <br />Homer Simpson

NOSLEEP

Commander

The man who pays an ounce<br />of principle for a pound of<br />popularity gets badly cheated.

Beaux

Petty Officer 1st Class

Referring to the father quotes:<br /><br />"This is going to hurt me a lot more than it will hurt you, son".......... WHACK!!!WHACK!!!<br />
spanka.gif

Beaux

Petty Officer 1st Class

here is one that has a lot in common with some advice and advice givers (including myself).....<br /><br />"Every Oak tree began as a couple of nuts who stood their ground"

amtsst

Petty Officer 3rd Class

"Mister Churchill, if you were my husband, I would poison your coffee"<br /><br />"Madame, if you were my wife, I would drink it"<br /> - Exchange between Winston Churchill and Lady Nancy Astor.<br /><br />(later at the same party)<br /><br />"Mister Churchill, you sir, are drunk"<br /><br />"Madame, you are ugly and tomorrow, I'll be sober"<br /> - Winston Churchill

amtsst

Petty Officer 3rd Class

That last post was a tad off topic but its one of my favorites. Here's my actual "thought of the day":<br /><br />'I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.'<br /> - Sir Winston Churchill

skier

Petty Officer 1st Class

My dad used to say.<br /><br />I brought you into this world and I can take you out, and it doesn't make any difference to me because in 15 minutes I can make another one that looks just like you.<br /><br />Craig

Hooty

Rear Admiral

TO ERR IS HUMAN<br />TO FORGIVE IS DEVINE...<br /><br />Neither Of Which Is Marine Corp Doctrine<br /><br />c/6<br /><br />Hooty

one more cast

Captain

heres a cute one.<br /> Some people are like Slinky's,...<br /> Not much good for anything but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs!

kglinz

Cadet

No one is totally useless. You can always use them as a bad example

NOSLEEP

Commander

The mind, like a parachute,<br />functions only when open.

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

Hooty: Remember this one?<br />Green side out!<br />Brown side out!<br />Run in circles!<br />Scream and shout!<br /><br />Re: Uniform of the day. Which side of your poncho was to be out.

D

DJ

"To handle yourself-use your brain".<br /><br />"To handle others-use your heart".

NOSLEEP

Commander

It is better to deserve<br />honors and not have them <br />than to have them and not<br />deserve them.<br /><br /> Mark Twain

Reel Appeal

Chief Petty Officer

Where there is no shame,kaos will reign....<br /><br />how true! :p <br />Bill O'reilly(The Factor)

NOSLEEP

Commander

Of all the things you wear,<br />your expression is the most<br />important.

gonfishn

Commander

Please don't p...on my boots and tell me its raining. Or my favorite I was born late at Night but not last Night.....